Oakland Raiders: Why Not Kick a Field...

Oakland Raiders: Why Not Kick a Field Goal With 7:49 Left Against Jaguars?

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders: Why Not Kick a Field Goal With 7:49 Left Against Jaguars?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

You could point the finger in different directions in yesterday's close loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Dec 13, 2010
it was all the above!
they ask what lost the game?
1*going for it on 4th with k boller, instead of kicking a field goal with 7:49 left
2* using da wild hog instead of passing on third down and goal from the 6 yd line.
3*the run defense.
4*the kick coverage.
5*j ford's fumble setting up for a TD!

everything took some kind of an affect but,and it was hue jackson that called that play on fourth down when campbell was injured. bad call and it should have been a field goal knowing we have a "seabass".but most of all, it was #4! the kick off coverage was the worst! the whole game, we can have mistakes but when it comes down to a tie game at 31-31 and special teams does not stop that great kick off return? that, takes the cake! yeah, we let them in with a (TD) in the last minutes. we let them score (at purpose) "i believe" but if we are going to do that, we need to manage the clock better and we did not do that. "that" lost the game! but yea, it was #4. the kick coverage! we let him get too close for a field goal.
apart from that, mcfadden and j campbell were the bomb! that idiot 'FARTFACE" thought he was making fun of our mcfadden?(LOL) to him. thanks fart face!

GO RAIDERS!!! "COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bengals' Green says Ramsey 'got under my skin' ... Nov 7 Fart Echo 6
News Jaguars deactivate RB Fournette for violating t... Nov 6 Good Farts 2
News Ray Lewis defends kneeling with Ravens in Londo... Sep '17 VikingPhart 2
News About 2 dozen NFL players kneel for national an... Sep '17 Viking Phartt 7
News Bye, bye Bortles? Jaguars open up quarterback c... Aug '17 HavingPhartx 4
News Jaguars' Bortles striving to 'change narrative'... May '17 Striving phartt 2
News Jaguars owner Shad Khan frustrated, wants 'brea... (Mar '17) Mar '17 WantsPhartx 2
More from around the web