Michael Vick passes for three TDs, ru...

Michael Vick passes for three TDs, runs for one to lead Philadelphi...

There are 59 comments on the WTKR story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Michael Vick passes for three TDs, runs for one to lead Philadelphi.... In it, WTKR reports that:

Michael Vick completed 17-of-31 passes for 291 yards and three touchdowns and ran for another score, as Philadelphia pulled away from Jacksonville, 28-3, at EverBank Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
New York

West Babylon, NY

#59 Oct 4, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
All your fans want you to support them Mr.Vick
There, fixed it for you.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#60 Oct 4, 2010
New York wrote:
I drink and I hate, that is my pitiful existence
There ya go, that's what you meant to say. We know where you'll spend eternity.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#61 Oct 4, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
hooray for Donovan.........yipeeeeee
I like that you cheer for a Vick supporter and friend. Good for you.
Leah

Adams, KY

#62 Oct 4, 2010
The dreaded hate word has become cliche.I,for one,have blocked out the word as it's used in this forum.Like you know who-it's meaningless.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#63 Oct 4, 2010
Leah wrote:
The dreaded hate word has become cliche.I,for one,have blocked out the word as it's used in this forum.Like you know who-it's meaningless.
Like a few other words such as:

N-word
forgiveness
Leah

Adams, KY

#64 Oct 4, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a few other words such as:
N-word
forgiveness
One can forgive and not forget.Having the frailty of a human forgiveness is sometimes achieved in measures.

Since: Jan 08

Taylor, MI

#65 Oct 4, 2010
Korn nut what did i tell you about changing what i have written? you are so deranged and guess what? Washington Redskins are number 1 in their division........not the eagles....wtg Donovan.
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#66 Oct 4, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
Korn nut what did i tell you about changing what i have written? you are so deranged and guess what? Washington Redskins are number 1 in their division........not the eagles....wtg Donovan.
You're so deranged you believe people are changing what you have written..........you're a whacko.

A whacko who supports someone who supports Mr. Vick.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Taylor, MI

#67 Oct 4, 2010
Korn-nut, i am supporting Donovan that whoppped the Convick and the Eagles period. I do not support anyone connected with the Convick, I am just glad that Donovan took the Redskins and beat the Eagles
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#68 Oct 4, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
Korn-nut, i am supporting Donovan that whoppped the Convick and the Eagles period. I do not support anyone connected with the Convick, I am just glad that Donovan took the Redskins and beat the Eagles
Keep cheering McNabb, he likes Mr. Vick. Did you see them embrace before the game?

LOL, your hate is slipping.

Taylor, MI

#69 Oct 5, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep cheering McNabb, he likes Mr. Vick. Did you see them embrace before the game?
LOL, your hate is slipping.
Mr Vick?????????? Oh you mean the Convick....lalalalla
Kornback Rattler

Medicine Hat, Canada

#70 Oct 5, 2010
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Vick?????????? Oh you mean the Convick....lalalalla
Yup. You keep cheering a Vick friend and supporter, but be careful your fellow Deranged Beast Lovers will turn against you and accuse you of all sorts of evil.
Leah

Adams, KY

#72 Oct 5, 2010
Takedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, you do know that Donovan was instrumental in bringing Vick to the Eagles? You idiot. Donovan has steadfastly supported Vick from the start. Go Donovan !!!!
In the capacity of football,I assume.Get real.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#73 Oct 5, 2010
Vick is still getting a bigger paycheck than any of you.

Get well soon Mr.Vick
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#74 Oct 5, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Vick is still getting a bigger paycheck than any of you.
Get well soon Mr.Vick
Or you. So what!
Leah

Adams, KY

#75 Oct 5, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Or you. So what!
She thinks the thug would care if she wishes him well.Probably have a good laugh and give her a hand sign.

Taylor, MI

#76 Oct 5, 2010
Takedat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, you do know that Donovan was instrumental in bringing Vick to the Eagles? You idiot. Donovan has steadfastly supported Vick from the start. Go Donovan !!!!
Hey Idoit, I never said he wasn't...you jerk! Donovan can be friends and support him all he wants.....I am just glad that Donovan and the Redskins beat the Eagles with the Convick being put out of the game....the Convick was playing a REAL team and he can't hack it....lalalalalalaalala dumb jerk you are

Taylor, MI

#77 Oct 5, 2010
Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. You keep cheering a Vick friend and supporter, but be careful your fellow Deranged Beast Lovers will turn against you and accuse you of all sorts of evil.
I only go after Donovan as a q/b not as a supporter of the Convick......there is a difference jerk!
New York

Brooklyn, NY

#78 Oct 5, 2010
Leah wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks the thug would care if she wishes him well.Probably have a good laugh and give her a hand sign.
Without a doubt. The only one vick cares about is vick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bengals' Green says Ramsey 'got under my skin' ... Nov 7 Fart Echo 6
News Jaguars deactivate RB Fournette for violating t... Nov 6 Good Farts 2
News Ray Lewis defends kneeling with Ravens in Londo... Sep '17 VikingPhart 2
News About 2 dozen NFL players kneel for national an... Sep '17 Viking Phartt 7
News Bye, bye Bortles? Jaguars open up quarterback c... Aug '17 HavingPhartx 4
News Jaguars' Bortles striving to 'change narrative'... May '17 Striving phartt 2
News Jaguars owner Shad Khan frustrated, wants 'brea... (Mar '17) Mar '17 WantsPhartx 2
More from around the web