Michael Vick passes for three TDs, runs for one to lead Philadelphi...

Full story: WTKR

Michael Vick completed 17-of-31 passes for 291 yards and three touchdowns and ran for another score, as Philadelphia pulled away from Jacksonville, 28-3, at EverBank Stadium.
Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rocky

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

Good job, Michael!
RH-H1603

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

Who really cares?
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Wannabes.
Rocky

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

I just like seeing local people doing a good job and not doing stupid stuff. Why wouldn't you want him to exceed?

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Judged:

Everyone loves and supports you Mr.Vick
Sad

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

WVEC....THIS should have been your story!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
Sad

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

WTKR...I was so upset reading the title of the article, I forgot the station.

Tenn Vols

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Sad wrote:
WTKR...I was so upset reading the title of the article, I forgot the station.
I am so glad you gave me this link. just posted all over Facebook
Tenn Vols

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes fool, reeled in. I had your stupid a$& agreeing with everything I said, them BAM! Vick is despised here in Hampton and Newport News. The only ones who have anything good to say about his sick azz are the denizens of the East End, better known as the ghetto. And I'll give your dumb a$& one guess why that is and its prolly the same one that you worship the stupid m......f.....'r, he's black.
And, pendejo, I'm Spanish, so go to hell.
Hay papi
Tenn Vols

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

I hope he is Spanish and white
Mami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

I wonder if he knows the meaning of pendejo. It's a great word
Rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah, reeled you in like the big mouth bass-turd that you are. Mike Vick is detested here in his home town. We are embarrassed to say that freak came from here.
You say his failure would result in harming dogs. You are prolly right. If that m.....f...'r fails at football, the only other thing he knows how to do is fight and kill dogs. Well, that and make illegitimate kids while passing on his genital herpes to the skand **** willing enough.
Go Ron Mexico..........lmao
You're not Rocky! I'm not embarrassed. Get your own screen name! A** hole.
Rocky

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

I don't know who this other Rocky person is but it's not me. I support Michael Vick and pit bulls. This is just some a** hole stirring people up.
Rocky

Lexington Park, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

And I don't know where Waldorf, MD came from. I'm in Virginia Beach.
Rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Stop copying my name. As a registered member of Topix all other Rocky's are now REPORTED
Rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Well, that really impresses me, NOT! I have used this name as long as I have been commenting. And now look, you're area is the United States, that narrows it down. This Rocky is the right Rocky and chooses not to tear down or be negitive. This Rocky chooses to use proper english and not misspell every other word. This Rocky chooses to only comment on things I believe in and are knowledgeable about. I bet you're a left-wing nut job sitting at home, drinking beer and smoking crack and drawing unemployment on my dime.

“Rally to restore sanity”

Since: Sep 10

Doncaster

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Rocky wrote:
Well, that really impresses me, NOT! I have used this name as long as I have been commenting. And now look, you're area is the United States, that narrows it down. This Rocky is the right Rocky and chooses not to tear down or be negitive. This Rocky chooses to use proper english and not misspell every other word. This Rocky chooses to only comment on things I believe in and are knowledgeable about. I bet you're a left-wing nut job sitting at home, drinking beer and smoking crack and drawing unemployment on my dime.
You tell them Rocky

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

Rocky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the real Rocky and the majority of people in Hampton Roads despise Michael Vick, including myself. Don't let this other Rocky fool you. I have used the screen name Rocky for at least 2 years. I have yet to run into even one "civilized" person in the Tidewater area that doesn't think Mike Vick is a sick and twisted individual. He disgraces this area and we disown the felon.
Well, I've used it longer that that! But no more, I am now Rocky the best! And you could not be more wrong about Michael Vick, you don't know what you're talking about. Michael is proving himself to be a professional. He's not over yet and I support him all the way. Next year, they'll be lined up to get him on their teams. You're just one of those people that kick ya when you're down instead of helping someone up. Why don't you go back to Iowa or Arkansas or where ever you're from. Because the people of Hampton Roads support Michael Vick and are glad he's doing well.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

triple6vamp wrote:
Everyone loves and supports you Mr.Vick
NOT me........can't stand the Convick....he is a felon and it will always follow him the rest of his life for what he did to those dogs....he is total trash!

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

back at you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••