Garrard leads Jaguars past crumbling ...

Garrard leads Jaguars past crumbling Cowboys 35-17

There are 12 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Garrard leads Jaguars past crumbling Cowboys 35-17. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Wade Phillips is such a supportive coach, he can find a positive out of almost anything.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

obama_bin_laden

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2010
wow,the jags really?????
Mister Obvious

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2010
"I'm dumbfounded," owner Jerry Jones said.
Sans the "founded".
wtf

Wichita, KS

#3 Nov 1, 2010
The fat lady sang yesterday. If Jerry Jones had kept and treated Jimmy Johnson with respect, the Cowboys would still be winning Super Bowls.
Disappointed Fan

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Its all the new rules that are keeping the boys down. If you can't hit anyone they should just be playing touch or flag football. Lol!

Maybe this season will bring Jerry Jones back to earth and he will finally realize that they didn't win those superbowls because of him. It was all Jimmy Johnson. How does the saying go, "He who laughs last..."
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 1, 2010
...farts first.
SIX6SIXX

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 1, 2010
Maybe they need a bigger stadium.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#7 Nov 1, 2010
Flat screens in all the stalls are a must. TVfarts.
Disappointed Fan

Alamogordo, NM

#8 Nov 1, 2010
The stadium was built to aww the oposing teams. I think it took the wrong effect. I miss Texas Stadium.
BeeN4CoWboys

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2010
Wade has "NO" intensity what so ever."NO" motivation to get in his players faces when they are playing like krap.Jerry needs to stay out of the mix and be an owner.Hell he should just coach the team if he's gonna call all the shots.
Moronkie

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2010
Are you a loser Saints fan like me? I have a tinny package.
Superbowel bound

Sugar Land, TX

#11 Nov 1, 2010
How about them cowbirds.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Howfarts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Suspended Jaguar Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Jaguars break Colts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling T... (Nov '15) Nov '15 All Titans Fans 1
Predicted to win! (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Jaguars-Buccaneers Capsule (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Jags 2015 draft (May '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web