Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis

Sep 24, 2012 Full story: BlackAndTeal

The Jaguars defense looked much better this week against the Indianapolis Colts than it has over the last couple weeks.

Full Story
Charles

Excelsior, MN

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I know the media is all against Aaron Ross, but true to be told. Cox neither Mathis are better at the CB spot. Ross is a better athlete than them both. He is faster and quicker with more technique. Cox ad Ross hould hold down the CB spots much better. Mathis is trash.
Sausage Lovers

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Jags D Much Better With Cox?

Thats is the best headline ever....
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 10, 2012
I like cox
Norma

Excelsior, MN

#4 Jan 30, 2013
I like Cox as well. I like Cox and Ross for the Jags as the CB's. R. Mathis has not produced in about three yrs. Homeboy has run his course at home. It would be such a waste to sign him back. Mathis is also bad for the Jags chemistry. Aaron Ross did his job when on the field. He is the one who saved one of the two wins last season. Ross also had three int's taken away on teammates mishaps. How are you going to point only him out as a scapegoat for the team failing as a whole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mehta: Jets GM has them in chase for Winston or... Dec 14 Rexturbates 10
Jaguars sink to new low vs. Colts Dec 11 Bruce 6
Texans dump Jags, stay in postseason race Dec 8 Diarrhea Dave 2
Jaguars: Suspended Blackmon 'doing very well' Oct '14 Marley Time 2
NFL Takeaways: What Is Up With the New England ... Sep '14 Jim 24
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep '14 Reggie McWTF 6
Jaguars WR Hurns wants to repeata Sep '14 IPISS 3
More from around the web