Jags D Much Better With Cox, Mathis

Sep 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BlackAndTeal

The Jaguars defense looked much better this week against the Indianapolis Colts than it has over the last couple weeks.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
Charles

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

I know the media is all against Aaron Ross, but true to be told. Cox neither Mathis are better at the CB spot. Ross is a better athlete than them both. He is faster and quicker with more technique. Cox ad Ross hould hold down the CB spots much better. Mathis is trash.
Sausage Lovers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Jags D Much Better With Cox?

Thats is the best headline ever....
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

I like cox
Norma

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I like Cox as well. I like Cox and Ross for the Jags as the CB's. R. Mathis has not produced in about three yrs. Homeboy has run his course at home. It would be such a waste to sign him back. Mathis is also bad for the Jags chemistry. Aaron Ross did his job when on the field. He is the one who saved one of the two wins last season. Ross also had three int's taken away on teammates mishaps. How are you going to point only him out as a scapegoat for the team failing as a whole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••