Jaguars Made Mistake Playing Blaine Gabbert This Season

Dec 6, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

The benefit of hindsight is always 20/20, but the Jaguars made a huge mistake by playing rookie quarterback Blaine Gabbert this season.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Jim Rhodes

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

You don't need hindsight to know what a monumental mistake it was to release David Garrard. The fact that it was insane to release your starting quarterback 5 days before the start of this highly irregular season aside, the fact that the Jaguars gave up their best chance ever for a division title has become a huge "white elephant" in Jacksonville.

Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck may not be able to co-exist if you believe what Archie has to say, but I'm confident David Garrard would have been one of the great tutors in NFL history. No one has been more willing to give of his time and energy to the Jacksonville community than Garrard, and there's every reason to believe that would have carried over to the Jaguars locker room. Blaine Gabbert not only would have learned the ropes, but also have had the opportunity to be integrated into a winning tradition before he took over the reins. As it is, the Jags have managed to descend to their lowest depths ever--and that's saying a lot.

If only we could roll back the clock...
Roll Back Prices

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

WalMart....
PPenguinsX

Mechanicsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Well, the Jaguars had David Garrard so...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••