Tim Tebow: Breaking Down Why Jacksonville Jaguars Would Be Perfect Fit for QB

Jan 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Tim Tebow will likely spend the offseason looking for a new home after a forgettable year as a member of the New York Jets .

Comments
21 - 40 of 42 Comments Last updated Mar 27, 2013

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

FAN101 wrote:
what am i to deep for your teblow-bush allusion
I wouldn't call any of what you posted "deep" fanboy.

Come up with something logical and profound instead of the usual tebowmaniac response - I love my tebow you talk mean about my tebow so you must hate my tebow so you're dumb like the devil!

You'll see that you'll get a lot further if you're actually looking for an intelligent conversation.
FAN101

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Timmy Teblowjob wrote:
Fan 101:
Kneel down and prey on this.
Just another religious moron living in mom's basement
god bless
far from religious dick face
Teblow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

FAN101 wrote:
<quoted text>far from religious dick face
So, you just like Tebow, not because he's religious, but because you think he's cute and you picture yourself rubbing your head against his sweaty buldging crotch?

If you're a teenage girl,hey I guess such lusts are natural.

If you're not, get some F'ing help.
Teblow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

A lovesong from FAN101 to Teblow.

clueless

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

TEBLOW SUCKS...... GET OVER IT ......
Teblowjob

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

...lmao
Tee Boners

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

His Followers feel the need to take a shower...
Where's Coach Sandusky?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you just like Tebow, not because he's religious, but because you think he's cute and you picture yourself rubbing your head against his sweaty buldging crotch?
If you're a teenage girl,hey I guess such lusts are natural.
If you're not, get some F'ing help.
Yea TT Fanboy is just a worthless troll.
Bill II

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats funny because every NFL team he's been on has been more than happy to see him and his circus exit. How is that being worthy of a leadership role and being a good teammate when they're happy to see you go? Look at Ray Lewis, are the Ravens and Baltimore happy to see him retire? Now that's a leader of a team.
You're right about one thing, Tebow loves the limelight and all the attention.
Sound like your missing the lime light yourself. I don't see you giving most of your money to some worth while program that helps kids achieve their wishes and goals. He at least shares his leadership skills and never says anything bad about his team mates no matter how much they bad mouth him. If you don't like his football, which he doesn't play much, you have to give him respect as a good man.
Bill II

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

FB Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious to me that you're riding the Tebow hate wagon. The comment that He loves the attention and the limelight proves that you don't concern yourself with the facts just comments that make you feel better about yourself rather than a true observation of the issue. The circus as you call it is not a making of his own and I don't know anyone that is honest can say he is an attention hound. Even if you're not a Tebow fan , and if you're honest you have to admit that to date he has not been given an honest chance in a offense that suits his skill sets. I can hear you now, "He has no skill sets" there are a couple of awards and 2 National Championships that would beg to differ. Remember back when they said the spread offense would never work in the NFL ? Now those same experts are spewing RGIII and now breaking down how hard the spread is to defend. No one asks you to like or even defend Tim, just be honest in your evaluation and comments.At least have the conversation with yourself, Why is it you feel the need to dislike Tim or anyone else for that matter. Oh, by the way, if you haven't guessed, I am a Fan of Tim Tebow both as a football player and as a person. He makes me think about how I would react to whats been thrown his way, and for me I don't know how he does it with such grace.
Ditto.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Bill II wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound like your missing the lime light yourself. I don't see you giving most of your money to some worth while program that helps kids achieve their wishes and goals. He at least shares his leadership skills and never says anything bad about his team mates no matter how much they bad mouth him. If you don't like his football, which he doesn't play much, you have to give him respect as a good man.
Haha. Don't assume that which you know nothing of especially when referring to me. TT unlike me is an attention seeker and wants to be talked and written about because the only thing that keeps him relevant is his polarization.

Get real Bill. Every athlete by league rules and per their contracts states they HAVE to donate their time and portions of their paychecks to charities of some sort. Even the athletes with criminal tendencies have to, so what TT is doing is par for the course in many regards. It's just something you tebowmaniacs want to magnify in order to have a case for him as his footballing is atrocious and no case can be made for it.

I have a wife and 2 children whom I love and more importantly they know me and love me. I home school my 2 boys while running my business from home. I have dedicated my life to raising my children the best I can day in and day out. I believe that to be more important than being in the lime light and playing football and doing what is expected like TT does.

Would the world be a better place if parents actually interacted and gave a damn about their kids? Yes. Most definitely. Now, we all know how most pro athletes treat their families and kids and while TT doesn't have any kids or a wife he sure doesn't seem to be seeking out humble God fearing women. Nude models and other women who crave the spot light just as he. Wake up fool, the man is nothing but a hypocrite.
Burpsandfarts

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Bill II wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD. Michael Vick also has a kids charity......

You act as if you know Tebow personally, when in fact all you know is his public persona. Never confuse the two.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The BeacherReport should stick to writing nonsense about how great Dale Earnhardt Jr is.
Belcher Report

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Dale Jr keeps crashing because his Wrangler jeans are too tight in the crotch area.
Gord

Darlington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Lets say for a moment that the Tebow haters are correct. Which I dont think they are. How could Tebow be anything but a HUGE improvment to the mess in Jax? They need fans, to win more than 2 games, sell tickets ........ The NFL is a game but also the teams need to produce revenue and Tebow would do all the above.
Tim Tebitch

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Gord wrote:
Lets say for a moment that the Tebow haters are correct. Which I dont think they are. How could Tebow be anything but a HUGE improvment to the mess in Jax? They need fans, to win more than 2 games, sell tickets ........ The NFL is a game but also the teams need to produce revenue and Tebow would do all the above.
Lets say for a moment you're an actual football fan..not just a fan of pretty choir boys whose play doesn't match their spiritual enthusiasm. Wouldn't you want the team you're a fan of to go after the QB that gives them the best QB play? I'd rather watch a devil worshipper that completes 63% of his passes than a chasity boy who continually missess open receivers by the distance of a time zone.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Time Zone? Brilliant!
I was thinking more like zip code
Honestly he can hit anybody in the first 15 rows of the stadium
His arm is that good
Tim Terainbow

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I do feel bad that God did not bestow an NFL-quality arm on his son Tebow. Tebow spends all that energy praying and God-pimping that he really should have gotten something in return for his efforts besides a fat contract to sit on the bench. Fulfill his dream, dear Lord, and make his passing arm more accurate than Rachel Alexander's passing arm.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

The real reason Tebow is still a virgin is not for lack of trying.
All his passes there too are incomplete

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Gord wrote:
That's just it, us that can see TT for what he is and isn't are correct as time is showing us. With TT yes, you will sell jerseys and tickets(only for a certain amount of time)and win a few more games possibly. That's still not winning a SB which should be the goal of ANY NFL team. TT will NOT win you a SB with his current skill set or lack thereof.

With TT a team has to change everything to fit him. Receivers have to become glorified run blockers and have to accept the fact that passes to them will be few and inaccurate most of the time and if TT gets hurt you've just invested millions for a system that doesn't work without a run first QB which the NFL has few to none of outside of TT.

The problem with TT is he expects a team to revolve and change to cater to his skill set when everybody else has to fit in with the team they're on and evolve accordingly. Face it, TT is NOT cut out to play QB at this level consistently and win a team a SB and if he was cut out for it we'd have seen signs pointing to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••