The Linc - Michael Vick isn't getting...

The Linc - Michael Vick isn't getting the ball out fast

There are 8 comments on the Bleeding Green Nation story from Aug 27, 2013, titled The Linc - Michael Vick isn't getting the ball out fast. In it, Bleeding Green Nation reports that:

Michael Vick is still holding onto the ball far too long - Jimmy Kempski, Philly.com While that is certainly a major determining factor on how long a QB holds onto the ball, the bottom line is that Michael Vick held onto the ball for an eternity against the Jaguars .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleeding Green Nation.

Vick Hater

Grass Valley, CA

#1 Aug 27, 2013
This is GREAT news...the longer the Sociopath holds the ball..the more he gets his POS head handed to him..which is all we want..pain inflicted upon him..to go along with his fake injuries when he sucks..
Anyone think the dogs he tortured faked any injuries?..Of course not, this is a coward no matter how you look at it on the field and off!

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
This is GREAT news...the longer the Sociopath holds the ball..the more he gets his POS head handed to him..which is all we want..pain inflicted upon him..to go along with his fake injuries when he sucks..
Anyone think the dogs he tortured faked any injuries?..Of course not, this is a coward no matter how you look at it on the field and off!
Vick didn't fake any injuries either, unless you finally found proof to defend that lie. I won't hold my breath. Although, I may have a coronary if you actually prove what you say for a change.
By the way... The fact that all your efforts to keep him down failed, and now you have to sit back and wait for someone else to do what your sorry ass couldn't, is nothing short of pathetic.
FDAHATERS

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
This is GREAT news...the longer the Sociopath holds the ball..the more he gets his POS head handed to him..which is all we want..pain inflicted upon him..to go along with his fake injuries when he sucks..
Anyone think the dogs he tortured faked any injuries?..Of course not, this is a coward no matter how you look at it on the field and off!
Liar ! You hate filled clowns did not want him back in the NFL. That did not work out for you. All you can do now is sit at your keyboard and spew hate like the coward YOU are. Im good with that. What is most important is that you people did not stop him from having his shot. It really doesn't matter what happens now. The take home lesson here is that you people are not normal. Normal people have long forgotten about those mutts. Even people who did not like Vick for other reasons have forgotten those flea bags. This is why he is an NFL starter adored by millions and you sit vexed at your keyboard. You will never understand why the overwhelming majority of normal people don't see things your way. You never will. Just know this. He is back in the NFL because normal people do not think like you.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#4 Sep 9, 2013
FDAHATERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar ! You hate filled clowns did not want him back in the NFL. That did not work out for you. All you can do now is sit at your keyboard and spew hate like the coward YOU are. Im good with that. What is most important is that you people did not stop him from having his shot. It really doesn't matter what happens now. The take home lesson here is that you people are not normal. Normal people have long forgotten about those mutts. Even people who did not like Vick for other reasons have forgotten those flea bags. This is why he is an NFL starter adored by millions and you sit vexed at your keyboard. You will never understand why the overwhelming majority of normal people don't see things your way. You never will. Just know this. He is back in the NFL because normal people do not think like you.
Actually, moron, he's back in the NFL because they have no rules prohibiting convicted felons from being re-admitted and they don't enforce their codes of conduct. vick isn't back in the NFL because people like him, he's back because Lurie thought he could do something for the Eagles. Turns out he was wrong. LMGDAO
Vick Hater

Folsom, CA

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Haaaaahahahahahahahah....Did anyone just see the Sociopath throw the ball backwards for a fumble...talk about a MORON, if Vick had half a brain, he would be an idiot..wooo-hooo, same old fu** up Vick!!
Quietus8

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, moron, he's back in the NFL because they have no rules prohibiting convicted felons from being re-admitted and they don't enforce their codes of conduct. vick isn't back in the NFL because people like him, he's back because Lurie thought he could do something for the Eagles. Turns out he was wrong. LMGDAO
So Lurie is normal also. Got it. Thanks Sweet Butt. TGDF !
Quietus8

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
Haaaaahahahahahahahah....Did anyone just see the Sociopath throw the ball backwards for a fumble...talk about a MORON, if Vick had half a brain, he would be an idiot..wooo-hooo, same old fu** up Vick!!
Eagles up by 26. Now cough up the that "man shake" and stfu. Thanks homegirl.
Quietus8

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2013
Good news haters. Vick is going back to jail.....for killing the redskins. Bwahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dilfer: Blake Bortles NFL's 'worst QB,' Jackson... Jan 5 willc47 1
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... Nov '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
nfl song Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Suspended Jaguar Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Jaguars break Colts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling T... (Nov '15) Nov '15 All Titans Fans 1
More from around the web