Browns Sign Two Players, Put Two On I.R.

Browns Sign Two Players, Put Two On I.R.

There are 2 comments on the WOIO story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Browns Sign Two Players, Put Two On I.R.. In it, WOIO reports that:

The Browns placed offensive lineman Tony Pashos and defensive lineman Robaire Smith on injured reserve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOIO.

RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Browns fans, you got two good players. I hated we got rid of McQuistan. And Yamon Figurs will do well if he can hold onto the ball. He had a muff that caused us to drop him, but really we dodn't need another back. You should be happy with both.
LOL

Bradenton, FL

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Just in case Gooddell goes back on the pentalties for vicious hits the Browns have hired 2 neanderthals to play defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Suspended Jaguar Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Jaguars break Colts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling T... (Nov '15) Nov '15 All Titans Fans 1
Predicted to win! (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Jaguars-Buccaneers Capsule (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
Jags 2015 draft (May '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web