Jacksonville Jaguars Advanced Stat of the Week: What Happened to the D?

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Jacksonville Jaguars Advanced Stat of the Week: What Happened to the D?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Passer rating has scores of critics. The most common complaints are that it overvalues completion percentage, it has no opponent adjustment, it has no way of adjusting for game situation, it doesn't value running at all, it doesn't account for sacks or fumbles, it is ridiculously hard to calculate and it was scaled in the 1970s, making it ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

gregspores

Naples, FL

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I see a senario were tebow goea to jags, it's called gabbert aint it
Tim Temissionary

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I see a scenario where Teblow is out of the NFL and he goes to some thirld world missionary camp where he blabbers on relentlessly about sky fairies and imaginary friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nick Marshall Headlines Undrafted Free Agent Si... 10 hr tom wingo 3
News Jacksonville Jaguars Player Takes Teen with Can... 13 hr tom wingo 2
News NFL mock draft 3.0: Could Gurley crack top 10? Apr 16 Feminine NFL Prod... 1
News Former UConn Star Jordan Todman Signs 1-Year De... Mar '15 Perfect Panther Fit 1
News NFL mock draft: Jameis Winston and Marcus Mario... Mar '15 Sports Morons 1
News Did the NFL Combine Change the Oakland Raiders'... Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Jags Must Add Cobb, Clay to Complete Ultimate 2... Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web