Darren McFadden speculated to be star...

Darren McFadden speculated to be starter for Oakland Raiders

There are 13 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Darren McFadden speculated to be starter for Oakland Raiders. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

It has been speculated that Darren McFadden might end up being the starting running back for the Oakland Raiders for the 2014 NFL season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Jul 9, 2014
I bet that changes. MJD will get a chance to prove he's still got it once DMac is injured

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Jul 9, 2014
Haleys Commet wrote:
I bet that changes. MJD will get a chance to prove he's still got it once DMac is injured
i'm looking more forward towards seeing l murray and kory sheets as starters for the RAIDERS.
dmac won't break through unless the gap is open and mjd is banged up with age. yea they were great and i hope that if they start that they do as good as their wonder years. give them the opportunity sure, why not. they were once pretty good. it's called the "benefit of the doubt".
but over all? looking forward to the next step forward.
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2014
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>i'm looking more forward towards seeing l murray and kory sheets as starters for the RAIDERS.
dmac won't break through unless the gap is open and mjd is banged up with age. yea they were great and i hope that if they start that they do as good as their wonder years. give them the opportunity sure, why not. they were once pretty good. it's called the "benefit of the doubt".
but over all? looking forward to the next step forward.
RAIDERS 2014!!!
For sure looking forward to see what Murray does, could care less about Kory Sheets, He reminds me of the dead weight Mike Goodson was...

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure looking forward to see what Murray does, could care less about Kory Sheets, He reminds me of the dead weight Mike Goodson was...
well, is it possible or fair to say he could be better than mcfadden? or better said, better to replace mcfadden?
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 13, 2014
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>well, is it possible or fair to say he could be better than mcfadden? or better said, better to replace mcfadden?
RAIDERS 2014!!!
IMO, He very well could replace McFadden...Just have to wait and see. Oakland should have brought back Michael Bush, he is currently a free agent. I thought he done well with the Raiders. The Bears simply didn't use him often as they should have.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 Jul 14, 2014
i like bush!

RAIDERS 2014!!!!
RaiderFaith

Clayton, NC

#7 Jul 14, 2014
I like bush. And I don't care who starts, I just want us to be relevant again. Wins!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#8 Jul 15, 2014
RaiderFaith wrote:
I like bush. And I don't care who starts, I just want us to be relevant again. Wins!!!
(lol) well we all do. i hope?even if trimmed at the roster or cutout completely. i don't care who starts. bush or no bush.
but yea, to be relevant again would be great. most all the nfl has RAIDERS ranked at the bottom even with the decent roster we have. last night plaxico burres said on nfl live that the RAIDERS would be the team that turned it around from bottom to first. nobody agreed with him (lol), he probably said that cause he's a free agent...? i don't know, people either don't believe in the coach or they don't believe this team has it yet.
i hate this too. it's almost becoming to the point where football is not very fun to watch anymore and i ain't getting any younger. the RAIDERS have become the faiders of the lost again as the haters would say. i'm just living on hope for my team for the most part. as far as who starts? it's all entertainment. they will do what they think is best and well, i sure hope they hit it on the button this last time cause two 4-12's don't cut it. and to possibly fall there again? well, i don't think we will repeat 4-12 but reality is, the RAIDERS "can" be that surprising team if they play their marbles right. they have the team.?
RAIDERS 2014!!!
Captain Canada

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Jul 15, 2014
Love Bush. You throw some Bush in with Sheets and you've got yourself something!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#10 Jul 15, 2014
Captain Canada wrote:
Love Bush. You throw some Bush in with Sheets and you've got yourself something!
you pervert! what the hell? we're talking football here !
RAIDERS 2014!!!!

“RAIDERS 2016--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#11 Jul 16, 2014
I say they split carries. I don't care who "starts". You can have a different "starter" each game--that's just who might get the first carry. With multiple looks from our offense, MJD could be named starter and DMC carries the ball for the first series depending on the opponent and play calling--who knows. MJD and DMC can split carries until the injury bug hits one or both of them.....THEN MURRAY COMES IN!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#12 Jul 16, 2014
Zild0405 wrote:
I say they split carries. I don't care who "starts". You can have a different "starter" each game--that's just who might get the first carry. With multiple looks from our offense, MJD could be named starter and DMC carries the ball for the first series depending on the opponent and play calling--who knows. MJD and DMC can split carries until the injury bug hits one or both of them.....THEN MURRAY COMES IN!!!!!
you pervert! we're talking football here..! oh,, no, yes no yeah, no you're right. and when you're right, you're always right. i agree zild. but you basically named as an example "a starter". and that's what i guess i'm saying. there needs to be a "starter" to carry most of the load. and me? well, i don't depend on mcfadden too much. and it's not much that has to do with his injury,but it's about what he can do on the field. s far i see mjd as the main man. and i hope the other guys, the "unproven guys" or "guy", surprise, to take that load off the well experienced veterans that were at one time good. reality? i still hope l murray after a few games in, takes that role. it will take a few proven runs.'break aways"!
RAIDERS 2014!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#13 Jul 16, 2014
"we're gonna run the ball, run the ball, then we're gonna run it again until defense stops us" donald penn.

i hope they do that. bring back the days of the running-back !

RAIDERS 2014!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacksonville Jaguars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... Nov 18 Laughing Bear Fan 1
nfl song Oct '16 NFL Lady 1
News 49ers get permission to interview Tom Coughlin,... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Suspended Jaguar Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 3
News Jaguars break Colts (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Mularkey plans to stay course with struggling T... (Nov '15) Nov '15 All Titans Fans 1
Predicted to win! (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web