Police turn to military surplus to ke...

Police turn to military surplus to keep streets safe

There are 3 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Aug 18, 2014, titled Police turn to military surplus to keep streets safe. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Indiana police departments have been buying surplus military weapons and other equipment for decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

Pedro Cintas

Walla Walla, WA

#1 Aug 20, 2014
I never knew that the police used military surplus items! My dad always bought military surplus items, just because he thought they were interesting. He did a presentation at my school once and got to show some of it off there. I think he's always been interested in war things because his grandpa fought and it makes him feel connected.

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 20, 2014
89% of Tom Brady uberfans get their feminine hygiene products from military surplus.

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2014
Brady performed a presentation at my school once and got to show some of it off there...the feminine hygiene products from Viet Nam military war surplus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL great Peyton Manning will drive pace car at... Feb '18 With phartss 7
News Should this Dallas Cowboys rookie be considered... Feb '18 Farting on raiders 2
News NFL notes: McDaniels shocks Colts by backing ou... Feb '18 Raiders like farts 6
News NFL Extra: Kick return star Devin Hester retire... Dec '17 Fart for Raiders 2
News Finally: Titans end 11-game skid versus Colts Dec '17 Raider Fart 3
News Ex-Colts linebacker Mathis charged with intoxic... Nov '17 Long Farts 2
News Ex-Colts star Robert Mathis arrested, faces dru... Oct '17 Fart faces 4