Which team will Manning choose?

Which team will Manning choose?

There are 55 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Which team will Manning choose?. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

Philadelphia, PA - Peyton Manning, the No. 1 free agent this season, would have preferred to finish his career with the Indianapolis Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rhys McBee O Doyle

Portland, OR

#47 Mar 16, 2012
gbuck41 wrote:
<quoted text>
Manning will come back better than his injury. My best is unstable friend had the neck infusion...3 surgeries and he feels better than before. Manning hopefully will end up in Denver with his off season golf buddy Elway. Miami lost Marshall, He does not want to play in the same conference as ELi, Tennessee is unstable and the only draw is this is where he played college ball. C.J. is a running back who pouts if he is not doing good....Manning will not deal with that. Denver has a good o-line who protected Tebow and his antics. They have very good receivers Thomas, Decker....add Mike Wallace and piere Garcon....Manning will pick apart the defenses for hugwe numbers. Denver is after Abraham for defense, they signed Adams, Von Miller is a beast, add Mc Bean and Williams when they get it together.....With Tebow these guys made it to the AfC semi's after knocking off Pittsburgh.
AQ few things:

Eli is in the NFC. Miami, TN and Denver all AFC
Garcon signed with DC
TN is where he played college ball and his wife is from there
MIA is in AFC East. I am sure he doesn't want to play the Pats twice a year or Jets
bigmo

Bennettsville, SC

#52 Mar 16, 2012
ut oh i dont think hes going to Tennessee...rumors are its Denver..
Matt Atlanta GA

Atlanta, GA

#53 Mar 16, 2012
I find it quite humorous how many arrogant Arizona fans came in here and talked about how great a destination this would be for Manning. And then a day later he eliminates the terrible cardinals from contention. The cardinals were 8-8 last season right? Not very good, and won't be anytime soon.
branden

United States

#54 Mar 17, 2012
Rob wrote:
He's about 95% Denver right now.
Everybody knows deep inside he belongs in Tennessee for many reasons than any team. His wife lives in memphis, he owns 3 sports complexes around tn, went to UT which is HUGE. Not to mention that Denver has John elway at a head position. If you were peyton would you you really want to be a successor to someone who's less athletically gifted? I think not.
bigmo

Oxford, NC

#55 Mar 18, 2012
ut oh looks like hes san fran bound..
lefty

Fayetteville, TN

#56 Mar 18, 2012
All i know is that he better make a decision soon if he wants to play for a good team cause there not gonna wait for him.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#57 Mar 18, 2012
....lol....
JGS

Aurora, CO

#58 Mar 18, 2012
I would love him to play in Denver but I think he will go to the 49ers.....better team to ensure a super bowl before he retires
jimmo

Lafayette, AL

#59 Mar 18, 2012
Pm has too big an ego..
Duke

Denver, CO

#61 Mar 18, 2012
ManningFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading your BS at "the weather in Denver is great" LOL
So here is the deal. I am from Cali and love the Niners. Denver weather can be crazy but I have been here since 2007 and we have so many beautiful days here compared to Cali. If Peyton is smart he will go to SF not for the weather but the rings. Today was 70 degrees here.
Mike

Pearland, TX

#62 Mar 19, 2012
Too bad the Texans have bad ownership because if Manning really wants another superbowl Houston would of been the perfect fit. We have the best WR in the game Andre Johnson, we have the 2nd best running game, the 2nd best defensive in the NFL, and our guys are just starting to scratch the surface of how relentless this team is gonna be. Too bad McNair is a dumb old fart that cant think straight.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#63 Mar 19, 2012
I bet he makes his announcement, by tonight....i guess Titans, for several reasons already stated here, but especially because he would know his immediate competition so well....

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#64 Mar 19, 2012
I don't know who will win the signing war, but Denver is the only team that has the potential to gain anything significant by signing him. Tennessee still has Matt Hasselbeck, an aging (same age as Manning) but still effective QB without Manning's injury question marks and S.F. has a much younger Alex Smith who is already one of the better NFL starting QBs. Denver had Tim Tebow who has a notoriously slow pass release that may well doom the chances of him ever becoming a solid NFL QB.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#65 Mar 19, 2012
49ers make a lot of sense too...probably closest team to the superbowl.....i believe Alex Smith is a free agent now....
bigmo

Batesburg, SC

#66 Mar 19, 2012
ut oh its Denver .. its official .. hes not welcomed in tenn nomore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Manning sends inspirational gift to Indiana family Jun 26 tom wingo 2
News Former Pro Bowler Joe Horn defends Tom Brady, c... Jun '15 tom wingo 18
News The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and Indian... Jun '15 Pochachoker XLIX 1
News Freeney sues Bank of America for $20M in fraud ... May '15 tom wingo 10
News Chuck Pagano on Deflategate: We've moved on May '15 Mensa2 5
News Manning returns to Indy but avoids talking abou... May '15 tom wingo 6
News Roster Reset recap: Patriots, Colts atop AFC Apr '15 tom wingo 17
More from around the web