Which team will Manning choose?

Which team will Manning choose?

There are 55 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Which team will Manning choose?. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

Philadelphia, PA - Peyton Manning, the No. 1 free agent this season, would have preferred to finish his career with the Indianapolis Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

bigmac

Bennettsville, SC

#27 Mar 14, 2012
i bet he goes back to indianapolis
Denverfanforlife

Modesto, CA

#28 Mar 14, 2012
JP wrote:
<quoted text>
actually reason being Charles was lost early for the season, he's back this season. But no advantage Denver, advantage Tennessee because his past, his wife's family is there & he plans on living there after football.
I don't think he wants to play the colts twice a year though
Dale Lees Summit

Lees Summit, MO

#29 Mar 14, 2012
I lived in Denver for nearly my hole life, Im in Kansas City now. You dont know shit. Denver weather is great. where can it snow 6 inches and be gone the next day. Talk about something you can be right about. Its Tenn or Denver it hurts but it the truth.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#30 Mar 15, 2012
Denverfanforlife wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he wants to play the colts twice a year though
Why not?......He is already comfortable with that division....Colt's aren't gonna be good for 2-3 years.......Titans coach Munchak(future HOF, offensive lineman) does keep his Qb's from getting hit....kinda comforting for a guy coming off 3 neck surjuries.......love's Tennessee....
Matt martin

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Mar 15, 2012
Well I believe payton is a very smart man and he will pick Arizona he's gettin older now and he wants to win another super bowl so out of the 4 teams Arizona is the only team with a chance to win Denver doesn't have a prayer of a chance Miami give me a break Tenn. Maybe with the grace of god but Arizona has the best of the best fitz!!!!!!!!!!
Tracej13

United States

#32 Mar 15, 2012
Personally, I believe Arizona is the bast place for manning and here is why. First off, they just made a major upgrade to there o-line so that is at least decent, if not, pretty good. They have a terrific , young RB in beany wells. Then, you got arguably the best wr in the league in Larry Fitzgerald. Then you look at the defense. The cards were majorly hurt by the limited time in the preseason leading them to a horrific 1-6 start. Then, they put it together to,finish the season on a 7-2 run to finish at 8-8. Nobody in the right mind can say that the cardinals are awful because you obviously have not payed attention. The only missing piece was a qb. That is why the cardinals are perfect for manning.

Gig'em aggs
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#33 Mar 15, 2012
Plus, don't they play in a dome? And in a notoriously weak division?......Not sure he want's to play in the same conference as his brother....

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 15, 2012
You people are a bunch of dumbasses! First of all, to whoever it was that said Arizona has no running game: Beanie Wells had some HUGE games last year (including one where he rushed for over 200 yds) and he made very big strides last year in becoming an elite RB. Also Arizona has been focusing on their O-Line quite a bit this offseason which will no doubt improve their running game. Second, to whoever said Denver has no WRs: Demaryius Thomas had a big year last year and is definitely developing into a big-play receiver. Also Eric Decker is one of the best possession receivers in the NFL. Third, to all the people who claim Tebow is Denver's QB of the future: you are ignorant retards who know nothing about football. The NFL over the past 5-10 years has become a QB-driven league. Just look at the three most recent Super Bowl winning-QBs: Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees. All elite QBs. Tim Tebow may have had a good 6-8 week run last year, but towards the end of the season he was getting completely shut down by every team Denver played. The reason for this was as soon as Defenses started picking up on what Tim Tebow and Denver were doing, they EASILY figured out ways to stop it. I can assure you all right now that if Tebow is Denver's starting QB going into next year the Denver Broncos will finish the year with no more than 4-6 Wins... Anyways, to finish all this venting and get back to the original topic at hand here: Peyton Manning will sign with the Arizona Cardinals! I will put any amount of money on that fact...
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#35 Mar 15, 2012
Alway's one coward, that needs to call others names, from the safety and anonymity of his little keyboard.....Wow, what a man.....location hidden....I'll bet.....
KodaknRocky

United States

#36 Mar 15, 2012
Well, the "dual contract thing" with Titans is quickly blowing up, the Dolphins are drowning, Arizona is awful quiet and Denver is gonna be a pi$$ing contest between Manning & Elway at SOME point. San Fran is "watching" this and I wonder if Peytons waiting for a call. He's got time on his favor, the teams, know they need to move. I think there's one more due to pop up or it's Titans. Roots, fan base, family ties, and an old man wants a title before dies. Like Peyton, both their days are limited Peyton would have run of the place as long as Adams is alive, gone , poof, if he dies. End of career. We should know by Monday, sooner if cards fall right
dustin sharp

Pine Bluff, AR

#37 Mar 15, 2012
Araarrrrrghhhh by tomorrow night he will be flying to denver for a press conference I guarantee it

Location hidden

#38 Mar 15, 2012
@Go Blue: Say what you want but, unlike most of the people on here, I actually backed up everything I had to say with FACTS! And just so you know, I live in Ft Lauderdale. Any time you want to come see me face to face just let me know. I will gladly give you my street address...

Location hidden

#39 Mar 15, 2012
And the only reason my location is "hidden" is because Topix thinks I live in a place called Aldie, VA and won't let me change it. I have no idea where that even is...
bigmo

United States

#40 Mar 15, 2012
hes coming too Tennessee .. They just signed PM's best friend offensive guard Hutchinson ..
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#41 Mar 16, 2012
Mr_Pillman wrote:
@Go Blue: Say what you want but, unlike most of the people on here, I actually backed up everything I had to say with FACTS! And just so you know, I live in Ft Lauderdale. Any time you want to come see me face to face just let me know. I will gladly give you my street address...
You are amazingly dumb, to challenge a total stranger, like that....and how on earth, would you call everyone else, retarded? Now, that you have shown your ass, so bad.....realize no one relly gives a sh*t about your mutant expertise.....why don't you give us all a break?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#42 Mar 16, 2012
Apologize..double post.....
B-Ray

Nashville, TN

#43 Mar 16, 2012
Tennessee Titans Baby!!!!! He loves this state and unfortunate for y'all, he's coming home to the sweet state of Tennessee!!!!
Bingo

Portland, OR

#44 Mar 16, 2012
Denver execs flying to Raleigh to meet with Peyton and watch him work out. You mean to tell me Peyton eliminated Miami and hasn't even worked out for anyone yet??!!

NO WAY is he even close to what he was. NO WAY. Damaged goods.

Funny if Denver says "thanks but no thanks".

If he was healthy he'd still be a Colt
gbuck41

Knoxville, TN

#45 Mar 16, 2012
Bingo wrote:
Denver execs flying to Raleigh to meet with Peyton and watch him work out. You mean to tell me Peyton eliminated Miami and hasn't even worked out for anyone yet??!!
NO WAY is he even close to what he was. NO WAY. Damaged goods.
Funny if Denver says "thanks but no thanks".
If he was healthy he'd still be a Colt
Manning will come back better than his injury. My best is unstable friend had the neck infusion...3 surgeries and he feels better than before. Manning hopefully will end up in Denver with his off season golf buddy Elway. Miami lost Marshall, He does not want to play in the same conference as ELi, Tennessee is unstable and the only draw is this is where he played college ball. C.J. is a running back who pouts if he is not doing good....Manning will not deal with that. Denver has a good o-line who protected Tebow and his antics. They have very good receivers Thomas, Decker....add Mike Wallace and piere Garcon....Manning will pick apart the defenses for hugwe numbers. Denver is after Abraham for defense, they signed Adams, Von Miller is a beast, add Mc Bean and Williams when they get it together.....With Tebow these guys made it to the AfC semi's after knocking off Pittsburgh.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#46 Mar 16, 2012
That all might make sense, that has been a disfunctional division.....wonder how their fans will respond? Miami without Marshall, may be a plus.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... (Nov '14) Feb 10 One Bizarre Phart 5
News Peyton Manning: Latest News, Rumors, Speculatio... Jan '17 Jay 1
News Manning and Spurrier enter College Football Hal... Jan '17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Oct '16 T Lahr 3
News Aqib Talib remains one of game's best cornerbacks Oct '16 Barney Fife 1
News Colts commission artist to create statue of Pey... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Bradylust 2
News Transgender advocates show support at Glendale ... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
More from around the web