Which team will Manning choose?

Mar 12, 2012 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 55

Philadelphia, PA - Peyton Manning, the No. 1 free agent this season, would have preferred to finish his career with the Indianapolis Colts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rob

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2012
He's about 95% Denver right now.
jim

Taylor, AZ

#3 Mar 13, 2012
ROB:

HERE'S a news flash for you.
HE is "NOT" 95% DENVER.
HE is nuts if he wants to
play in the cold in DENVER!

GO CARDINALS!
Denverfanforlife

Modesto, CA

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Heres a news flash the weather in Denver is great. Where else would he go? The cards are terrible. The dolphins don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. The titans do have a chance but I think Denver is where he will settle.
ManningFanForLif e

Hollywood, FL

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Denverfanforlife wrote:
Heres a news flash the weather in Denver is great. Where else would he go? The cards are terrible. The dolphins don't know their butt from a hole in the ground. The titans do have a chance but I think Denver is where he will settle.
I stopped reading your BS at "the weather in Denver is great" LOL
JP

Waterford, PA

#6 Mar 13, 2012
ManningFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>I stopped reading your BS at "the weather in Denver is great" LOL
yea he'd be ahead of the game at Arizona. Denver has no go to receiver, Zona has Fitzgerald plus a offensive line to protect & a young rb Charles that should be ready to go from injury. Personally I'd like to see him go to Miami but Marshall just signed w/the bears.
Denverfanforlife

Modesto, CA

#7 Mar 13, 2012
ManningFanForLife wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading your BS at "the weather in Denver is great" LOL
In the winter the average high is around 40 in the summer the average is high 80's. Almost exactly like northern California. Zona has a terrible rushing offense which leads me to believe their line sucks. Also their defense is just as bad which means Peyton will have to spend lots of time on the field. Zona doesn't even have the money to pay 20 mil a year. As far as the dolphins their organization is a trendy disgrace to football and I'm sure Marino and Shula are embarrased that those people are running the front office. Like I said titans and Denver are top of the list advantage Denver.
Frank

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#8 Mar 13, 2012
It's funny how people of Colo keep weather hidden. I lived there 40 years. Any time there's something going on in Denver, or anywhere else in CO, the national media show massive snow videos. Here's the deal. There's always snow in the Rockies. That's why the best skiing areas in US are all in CO.(or UT)... But that's in the mountains. Year round. Colo has best weather in the country. Moderate temps, low humidity- but not too dry. There are some snow storms every winter, but it's almost all melted in a day or two. There's very little rain... but not too little. I don't know the actual number, but check out the average number of "golf weather" days per year. You'll be amazed, because it's as high or higher than almost anywhere in US. Coloradans like to keep our great weather a secret. We don't want to Califonicate our beautiful state.
Frank

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Don't you think there would be a dome if it was needed in COLO?
Denverfanforlife

Modesto, CA

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Frank wrote:
Well said.

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#11 Mar 13, 2012
Frank wrote:
You really think they would build a dome for a guy who will only play 2-3 years, when they wouldn't build one for Elway?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Denverfanforlife wrote:
You've got Tebow....he is your Qb of the future.....
JP

Waterford, PA

#13 Mar 14, 2012
Denverfanforlife wrote:
<quoted text>In the winter the average high is around 40 in the summer the average is high 80's. Almost exactly like northern California. Zona has a terrible rushing offense which leads me to believe their line sucks. Also their defense is just as bad which means Peyton will have to spend lots of time on the field. Zona doesn't even have the money to pay 20 mil a year. As far as the dolphins their organization is a trendy disgrace to football and I'm sure Marino and Shula are embarrased that those people are running the front office. Like I said titans and Denver are top of the list advantage Denver.
actually reason being Charles was lost early for the season, he's back this season. But no advantage Denver, advantage Tennessee because his past, his wife's family is there & he plans on living there after football.
Tebaggers

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2012
So it is true...Tebow does suck....
footballs

Miami, FL

#17 Mar 14, 2012
Frank wrote:
It's funny how people of Colo keep weather hidden. I lived there 40 years. Any time there's something going on in Denver, or anywhere else in CO, the national media show massive snow videos. Here's the deal. There's always snow in the Rockies. That's why the best skiing areas in US are all in CO.(or UT)... But that's in the mountains. Year round. Colo has best weather in the country. Moderate temps, low humidity- but not too dry. There are some snow storms every winter, but it's almost all melted in a day or two. There's very little rain... but not too little. I don't know the actual number, but check out the average number of "golf weather" days per year. You'll be amazed, because it's as high or higher than almost anywhere in US. Coloradans like to keep our great weather a secret. We don't want to Califonicate our beautiful state.
Weather's so great out there that you're posting from Port St. Lucie in the winter. Hahaha!

If Manning were choosing just based upon weather, it'd be Miami (the guy LIVES HERE in the offseason) or Arizona (dome). Cold weather wrecks havoc on neck injuries.

BUT Denver has the best shot at him--they have a much better team than the Fins (went to 2nd round of playoffs with Tebow for Christ's sake), plus a front office with Elway instead of Jeff Ireland. Arizona has Fitzgerald (big plus) but not much else.
Neck Brace

United States

#18 Mar 14, 2012
Manning would laugh at playing in Miami....bad coaching AND ownership wrecks havoc on neck injuries...
Puglove

Grovetown, GA

#19 Mar 14, 2012
Jamal Charles has nothing to do with the "Zona Running Game"... He plays for Kansas City
Baaaad Jeff

United States

#22 Mar 14, 2012
Why does Jeff Ireland blow goats....
dutchboy

United States

#23 Mar 14, 2012
Denverfanforlife wrote:
Denver sucks he's coming to Arizona!!!!
Realistic

Lincoln, NE

#25 Mar 14, 2012
Think its going to shock a lot of people when Peyton's next team is finally decided. Nothing on the internet is from credible sources. ie- nothing from the NFL,Peyton, or his agent. All these articles that are stating "Denvers in the final round" are from Denver websites or reporters. As of now everything is speculation, so I wouldn't be surprised if it seems like a team comes out of left field to snag Mr. Manning.
Angry Bird

Sun City, CA

#26 Mar 14, 2012
The flock will feather his nest and he can fly with the best- Fitz and Wizz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy football 2014: Top waiver wire pickups ... Sep 26 Max Flatulence 11
Denver Broncos News: Horse Tracks - Phil Simms ... Sep 21 Miller 5
Peyton Manning's Wife Ashley Thompson Part of M... Sep 16 Max Flatulence 4
Colts prepare for time without Irsay Sep 4 Colt Malt Liquor 1
7 reasons Denver Broncos fans are really the 'b... Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 4
Police turn to military surplus to keep streets... Aug '14 JakeDouche 3
Irsay asks for trial to be delayed Aug '14 Irsayitisntso 2

Indianapolis Colts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE