Sharper: Brees situation unprecedented

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ESPN

Drew Brees and Darren Sharper aren't teammates anymore, but the former New Orleans safety went to bat for the Saints quarterback in this interview with WWL Radio's Bobby Hebert.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 21, 2012
 
Sharper would do anything for a superbowl ring.DAAAHHH
ezg357

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 21, 2012
 
Wasnt it Sharper that said on live television that he was going to test Favre's leg Knowing it was already hurt. You Cant tell me he didnt know about the bounty if not in of it hisself. The way Sharper is he might have added to the pot.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 22, 2012
 
Brees unhappy in NOLA? Lure him to MinneHaHa

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2012
 
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Brees unhappy in NOLA? Lure him to MinneHaHa
Brees is nearing the end of his prime and the Vikings are going young so he can stay with the Saints.The Saints wont be at the top for quite awhile.Maybe he could go to the Bears for when Cutler goes down cause he never completes the season.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2012
 
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Brees is nearing the end of his prime and the Vikings are going young so he can stay with the Saints.The Saints wont be at the top for quite awhile.Maybe he could go to the Bears for when Cutler goes down cause he never completes the season.
Going young? Thats comical! HOWL!!!
The Queens have the 4th oldest team in the league!!!!
Average age is just .02 years (or 7.3 days) away from being the 2nd oldest team in the league. I think you meant to say WANTING TO GO YOUNGER?
Have a good one BP and yes I would love to have Brees in Chicago when Cuntler goes down

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2012
 
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Going young? Thats comical! HOWL!!!
The Queens have the 4th oldest team in the league!!!!
Average age is just .02 years (or 7.3 days) away from being the 2nd oldest team in the league. I think you meant to say WANTING TO GO YOUNGER?
Have a good one BP and yes I would love to have Brees in Chicago when Cuntler goes down
I think you better check youre rosters.The Bears and Lions are older than us.LOL
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 23, 2012
 
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>I think you better check youre rosters.The Bears and Lions are older than us.LOL
I just went to the first place I saw. I can't vouch for the accuracy: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/196...
ezg

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 23, 2012
 
ezg

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 23, 2012
 
Are any of them talking about the 2012 roster? or are them stats from 2011
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 24, 2012
 
ezg wrote:
Are any of them talking about the 2012 roster? or are them stats from 2011
2012 rosters?

ezg that was written in Sept 2011 so obviously it is about the 2011 rosters. We have not even hit OTAs for 2012 so obviously there are not any rosters set yet :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••