Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing...

Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing for Darrius Heyward-Bey

There are 5 comments on the Rant Sports story from Aug 5, 2013, titled Indianapolis Colts: Injury Bad Timing for Darrius Heyward-Bey. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts had another player go down with an injury Sunday afternoon in their training camp practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

RaiderFaith

Four Oaks, NC

#1 Aug 7, 2013
I don't doubt he has talent. We changed qb's and coaches almost yearly. Hard to make it in the NFL under those circumstances. No ill will.
Captain Canada

Virden, Canada

#2 Aug 7, 2013
Loved his attitude, work-ethic, and speed. His hands were improving. Great kid that I wish all the best.

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Aug 7, 2013
Ya, its actually pretty astonishing to me how you can be so fast, athletic and coordinated but terrible with your hands. It so weird.
The Autumn Wind

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Too inconsistent. Some games he was unheard of.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#6 Aug 7, 2013
yeah but those were the games he didn't play because of injury. dhbey was an injury prone type of guy like dmac and ford. he wasn't the greatest receiver but had spur of great moments like dmac and ford. in other words, these players had the thing about wowing a crowd with their ability's but are never able to show their full potential because of injuries. i like them all but how good are they is the true question? we probably will never know!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears linebacker Jerrell Freeman saves choking ... Jul '17 SavesPhartt 2
Who wants to party with a girl? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Fat and slutty 1
News The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... (Nov '14) Feb '17 One Bizarre Phart 5
News Peyton Manning: Latest News, Rumors, Speculatio... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jay 1
News Manning and Spurrier enter College Football Hal... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Oct '16 T Lahr 3
News Aqib Talib remains one of game's best cornerbacks (Oct '16) Oct '16 Barney Fife 1
More from around the web