Green Bay Packers: Tim Masthay does d...

Green Bay Packers: Tim Masthay does double duty in kicking game

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Green Bay Packers: Tim Masthay does double duty in kicking game. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Tim Masthay lets his eyes drift downfield to the end zone, to the goal posts, past the security personnel and the photographers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Since: Feb 13

Appleton, WI

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Nice to see some recognition for Tim Masthay. In my mind, he's one of the most underappreciated members of the Packers. Being a former punter myself, it's a position I pay a lot of attention to and it's great to have someone you can count on. We've been through a lot of crappy punters as Packer fans over the past 30 years.

I've been saying for a couple of years that they should try him on kickoffs. He's got a crazy strong leg. Who cares about placement or special teams coverage? Just kick the crap out of the ball. Can't return a kickoff when it comes down 5 yards behind the end zone.

If you remember, back in the Chris Jacke/Craig Hentrich days, they had Hentrich kick off, and I've been ticked at Ron Wolf forever for not paying Hentrich to stay when he hit free agency, allowing him to leave and have 10 great years with the Titans. That, to me, was one of Wolf's few bad decisions.
Dan Ratherfarts

United States

#2 Sep 18, 2013
In other news, the Vikings suck....
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 20, 2013
But it takes great focus to suck year after year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chuck Pagano on Deflategate: We've moved on Aug 4 Fart news 6
News Four teams could be interested in WR Wayne Jul '15 Fart news 4
News Colts offensive linemen go almost naked for ESP... Jul '15 Fart news 2
News Manning sends inspirational gift to Indiana family Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Former Pro Bowler Joe Horn defends Tom Brady, c... Jun '15 tom wingo 18
News The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and Indian... Jun '15 Pochachoker XLIX 1
News Freeney sues Bank of America for $20M in fraud ... May '15 tom wingo 10
More from around the web