Peyton Manning to sign for Miami Dolp...

Peyton Manning to sign for Miami Dolphins?

There are 2 comments on the Business News story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Peyton Manning to sign for Miami Dolphins?. In it, Business News reports that:

He will be if a select group of Dolphins fans have anything to do with it, but the Indianapolis Colts quarterback's future is still up in the air.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business News.

steve-o

Stuart, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Payton might want to play but the players are too fast now. His neck will hit the ground again and again, perhaps paralyzing him. The Dolpins won't be signing him because of the risk. Look at Vick after he went to jail for his evil deedsthe fools in Philly paid him millions for his mediocre ability. He can
t throw straight, he cant't throw the long one with any touch, he can't go to his right.
The nesx injury will end his season again like last year (when he came back the race was over and people let him run around but this won't hapen when the chips are on the table).
After all Philly has not won a Super Bowl or any championship for 50 yes FIFTY years
Gas Count

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2012
I farted fifty times....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bears linebacker Jerrell Freeman saves choking ... Jul '17 SavesPhartt 2
Who wants to party with a girl? (Feb '17) Feb '17 Fat and slutty 1
News The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... (Nov '14) Feb '17 One Bizarre Phart 5
News Peyton Manning: Latest News, Rumors, Speculatio... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jay 1
News Manning and Spurrier enter College Football Hal... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Oct '16 T Lahr 3
News Aqib Talib remains one of game's best cornerbacks (Oct '16) Oct '16 Barney Fife 1
More from around the web