Manning's 'Tale of Two Cities' a win-...

Manning's 'Tale of Two Cities' a win-win for both

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Oct 18, 2013, titled Manning's 'Tale of Two Cities' a win-win for both. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Peyton Manning strides across America this week like some modern-day Colossus, blocking out the sun from every other story on the NFL's broad horizon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Dr Phil

La Palma, CA

#3 Oct 21, 2013
See me you are confused and need work.
Lewis Carroll

La Palma, CA

#5 Oct 22, 2013
mrs beauty wrote:
My Name is beauty. I want to testify about the good work Drudenaku did for me. I have been trying to get pregnant. But no way. Because I have been suffering from fabroid. I was searching for help every were but when I got Drudenaku email from this forum, I contacted him. And he told me not to worry that he will help me. He cast a spell for me and I got pregnant after some days. Please help me thank him he did what no other person could do for me. If you may need his help, here is his email: drudenaku @gmail.com you are free to contact him. He is a good man
Oops! Looks like somebody else fell down a rabbit hole too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Oct '16 T Lahr 3
News Aqib Talib remains one of game's best cornerbacks Oct '16 Barney Fife 1
News Colts commission artist to create statue of Pey... Jul '16 Bradylust 2
News Transgender advocates show support at Glendale ... (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Manning changed the way we play, and watch, foo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Peyton Manning to Retire from the NFL (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Football fans still love quarterback Tim Tebow (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web