Who's hot: Peyton Manning

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Records man: Colts QB Peyton Manning owns franchise career records with 41,531 yards, 306 touchdowns and a 94.7 passer rating.

Comments (Page 25)

Showing posts 481 - 500 of524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2010

Judged:

I wonder what GAYton Manning is doing now?
Teri

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2010

Judged:

Do the Colts play the Rams this year?
Bullfarts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

Belch
Teri

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

Peyton is still HOT!!!!
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
JOE MONTANA is still the best QB of all time. That choke job by Peyton in the SB confirms that. Montana would never throw an INT in that situation. Now maybe these freaking commentators will shut up about Peyton being the best ever.
But Terry Bradshaw won more Superbowls, than Montana......
Teri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Like I give a crap if you disagree with me or think I am nuts. LOL too funny. People just want to put up those silly lightbulbs and stuff to be mean or silly or whatever. They don't even have to post their name..the freakin cowards LOL.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> But Terry Bradshaw won more Superbowls, than Montana......
Terry Bradshaw is better than Manning as well. I have no argument with that. I personally feel Montana is the best. Think of it this way, Manning has won as many superbowls as Jeff Hostleter, Brad Johnson and Jim McMahon.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

tampabayallstar wrote:
<quoted text>Terry Bradshaw is better than Manning as well. I have no argument with that. I personally feel Montana is the best. Think of it this way, Manning has won as many superbowls as Jeff Hostleter, Brad Johnson and Jim McMahon.
Don't think so....we are getting confused, in the sport's analyst's fog of the perpetual, "Who is the Greatest of all Time?"......it is a totally unsatisfying endeavor, brought to the world by a Stuart Scott, and his ilk......Dan Marino is the greatest passer i have ever seen, and Peyton Manning is the smarteat quarterback i have ever seen......talent doesn't always equate to superbowls and visa versa......Your category would be most successfull.....

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Don't think so....we are getting confused, in the sport's analyst's fog of the perpetual, "Who is the Greatest of all Time?"......it is a totally unsatisfying endeavor, brought to the world by a Stuart Scott, and his ilk......Dan Marino is the greatest passer i have ever seen, and Peyton Manning is the smarteat quarterback i have ever seen......talent doesn't always equate to superbowls and visa versa......Your category would be most successfull.....
I agree the number of Sbs won is the bottomline to a very large extent. In the margin of error being only 1 sb difference; Sorry I am still going with Joe Montana.
46 years in indy

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

if the colts defence cant stop the run like their last game , the giants will eat them up , mo matter how many yards peyton gets ,,, GO STEELERS !!!
ctro98

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Judged:

It is true, he is a cheater I work in an Indianapolis restaurant, and a co-worker has been with Peyton on several occasions, seen pictures of the dates, and the phone calls that he makes. What makes an athlete think they are able to do as they want, where have are morals gone.
coltslova

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

YES!!!!! I think all the cheating / divorce rumors are true! Here is a link about what topics are trending in KNOXVILLE! Peyton went to college in Knoxville, and Ashley's family (Ashley is Peyton's wife) still lives there!!!!

BTW: Peyton only wears his wedding band so people won't know what's going on until the divorce is final!

Here's the link:

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/editor/2011/01/mila...
18andDONEwithout CHEATING

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

coltslova wrote:
YES!!!!! I think all the cheating / divorce rumors are true! Here is a link about what topics are trending in KNOXVILLE! Peyton went to college in Knoxville, and Ashley's family (Ashley is Peyton's wife) still lives there!!!!
BTW: Peyton only wears his wedding band so people won't know what's going on until the divorce is final!
Here's the link:
Hey Colts fans don't forget to vote for the world's greatest poll:

http://www.topix.com/forum/nba/indiana-pacers...
coltslova

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2011

Judged:

Here's another link that show's that something is going down with Peyton and Ashley!

http://communities.canada.com/reginaleaderpos...
Teri

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

coltslova wrote:
Here's another link that show's that something is going down with Peyton and Ashley!
http://communities.canada.com/reginaleaderpos...

All that proves is that ppl like you are looking for it. That rumor has been going around for YEARS. I just saw an interview with some guy from the hospital in Indianapolis that talked about the fact that Peyton and Ashley come to the hospital together without the media pretty often just to see the kids.
I will believe it when it happens. Until then...let's focus on football ...shall we?
Teri

Saint Charles, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

coltslova wrote:
Here's the link:
He is Peyton Manning....he owns a few homes. That proves nothing!
Debbie

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh please!!! Why do people have to feed off of rumors and such. Until the day I see photos of Peyton and another woman or he comes out and admits it, then that's all this crap is just rumors and nothing more
Colts Lover

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Debbie wrote:
Oh please!!! Why do people have to feed off of rumors and such. Until the day I see photos of Peyton and another woman or he comes out and admits it, then that's all this crap is just rumors and nothing more
Peyton and Ashley just had twins! One boy, one girl. I'm pretty sure the rumors are false considering they just had children!
Teri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Colts Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Peyton and Ashley just had twins! One boy, one girl. I'm pretty sure the rumors are false considering they just had children!
Um Peyton and Ashley don't have children at all. Eli and his wife just had a baby girl named Ava and his brother has three children but Peyton and Ashley either can't...don't want to yet or don't have time. For whatever reason they remain a couple with no children. I would like to say that in this day and age of cell phone pics and everything else...if Peyton was cheating or getting a divorce this would be all over the place by now. I don't think it is true and btw. He wears his ring unless he is playing football.(that comment was for others out there Colts lover..not for you)
Colts Lover

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2011

Judged:

Teri it's all over the news about them having twins! Go to indystar.com ! Or just google Peyton's name, and you will read the recent news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481 - 500 of524
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••