Who's hot: Peyton Manning

Who's hot: Peyton Manning

There are 524 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Who's hot: Peyton Manning. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Records man: Colts QB Peyton Manning owns franchise career records with 41,531 yards, 306 touchdowns and a 94.7 passer rating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

giant

Cork, Ireland

#21 Jan 9, 2008
who cares!! you are from indy!without manning the colts wouldnt be half the team they are!face it
Manning Divorce

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2008
I have a close friend that has a co-worker that was in the right place @ the right time. She was dining at a very upscale restaurant in Indy a week ago, & Peyton, along with fellow teammates, were there dining as well. She got her pic taken with him, along with an autograph. Seems she had the same waiter as Peyton & the gang that evening, & the waiter told her that he overheard alot of their conversations at the table & one was that Ashley (Peyton's wife) filed for a divorce before Thanksgiving. According to the waiter, he said they were all laughing & thought it was funny because he cheated on her...numerous times.
If this is true, I am deeply disappointed & devasted. Peyton is someone I look up to & respect as a person on & off the field. For God's sake, he just donated millions of dollars to a local children's hospital here in Indy. If it is indeed true,(and we may never know), I will say that usually the media is all over this kind of gossip, so it may be really under wraps, or totally untrue.
GO COLTS! Tom Brady is OVER-RATED!

Since: Feb 07

Hinsdale, IL

#23 Jan 10, 2008
Manning Divorce wrote:
I have a close friend that has a co-worker that was in the right place @ the right time. She was dining at a very upscale restaurant in Indy a week ago, & Peyton, along with fellow teammates, were there dining as well. She got her pic taken with him, along with an autograph. Seems she had the same waiter as Peyton & the gang that evening, & the waiter told her that he overheard alot of their conversations at the table & one was that Ashley (Peyton's wife) filed for a divorce before Thanksgiving. According to the waiter, he said they were all laughing & thought it was funny because he cheated on her...numerous times.
If this is true, I am deeply disappointed & devasted. Peyton is someone I look up to & respect as a person on & off the field. For God's sake, he just donated millions of dollars to a local children's hospital here in Indy. If it is indeed true,(and we may never know), I will say that usually the media is all over this kind of gossip, so it may be really under wraps, or totally untrue.
Why gossip? It's completely untrue. If it were true it would be in the papers. They'll write anything to sell a paper.
Sorgi Fan Club

United States

#24 Jan 10, 2008
Remember all of the people who were upset because the Colts chose Manning over Ryan Leaf in the draft?
All the sports writers and radio shows said that Manning would never work in Indy.
I guess the media doesn't always know everything.

“I <3 Antiques!”

Since: Jul 07

Edinburgh

#25 Jan 10, 2008
Manning Divorce wrote:
Filing for divorce is public record.

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach, CA

#26 Jan 10, 2008
Manning Divorce wrote:
That story could give the so called waiter millions from the media. Either the waiter is way too stupid, or the whole thing is a made up story. Peyton has the popularity of being like the Tom Hanks of the NFL, a good guy. A story like this wold be tabloid heaven. So i don't know.
Kayla

United States

#27 Jan 14, 2008
I pray to God thats not true...i hate cheaters. is it correct that divorce papers are public? are there any? that sounds like somthing tom brady would do, not peyton
Colts Bow Out

Glendale, CA

#28 Jan 14, 2008
Manning Divorce wrote:
Maybe we should start working Sorgi into the lineup then...if this thing really blows up in the media it could negatively affect the overall team next year.

Long Beach, CA

#29 Jan 15, 2008
Colts Bow Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should start working Sorgi into the lineup then...if this thing really blows up in the media it could negatively affect the overall team next year.
Everything sounded believeable until i read the laughing part. That doesn't sound like something Peyton or the players would do. Anybody can have a divorce but I don't think Peyton would make fun of his wife with his teammates. That doesn't sound real. And again, it would be on the papers right away, especially if he was laughing at his wife, that would be gold for his haters more than the loss last Sunday.

Some people are really waiting for Peyton to do something wrong so they can splash it all over the media. All they have are the comercials he's doing to trash him.
Tom Brady

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Jan 15, 2008
Kayla wrote:
I pray to God thats not true...i hate cheaters. is it correct that divorce papers are public? are there any? that sounds like somthing tom brady would do, not peyton
I'm not married. Plus, my chicks are way hotter than PAYton's.
University of Tennessee

Charlottesville, VA

#31 Jan 15, 2008
decoding wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything sounded believeable until i read the laughing part. That doesn't sound like something Peyton or the players would do. Anybody can have a divorce but I don't think Peyton would make fun of his wife with his teammates. That doesn't sound real. And again, it would be on the papers right away, especially if he was laughing at his wife, that would be gold for his haters more than the loss last Sunday.
Some people are really waiting for Peyton to do something wrong so they can splash it all over the media. All they have are the comercials he's doing to trash him.
Peyton Manning teabagged a female athletic trainer while he was here. He's been a cad for years.
Go Vols!
giant

Cork, Ireland

#32 Jan 17, 2008
Manning Divorce wrote:
how cud u believe that crap!! seriously its the most rediculous thing i have ever heard!! if it were true the papers would SMASH peyton!! no questions its bull sht

Long Beach, CA

#33 Jan 17, 2008
University of Tennessee wrote:
<quoted text>
Peyton Manning teabagged a female athletic trainer while he was here. He's been a cad for years.
Go Vols!
Well yeah the Tennessee mooning. What Peyton did back then was wrong, but you haters have to keep recycling that one every time you wanna put him down cause there's nothing else. If that would've been like a habit of his there would be a huge line of women with a lawsuit.
giant

Cork, Ireland

#34 Jan 17, 2008
ok these comments all say one thing to me!!! we follow and respect peyton because he is a great footballer NO 1, in my opinion, but we also respect him as a person!! we respect his honesty and his easy going persona!!he is a great ambasitor for the game of football!!which is clear as i am from ireland where nfl means nothing!and honestly i know it is sad and stuff but if those things that were said earlier in this forum were true it would change all of our views on peyton!!lets not deny!! tom brady is a swine piece of sh it
Tom Brady

East Bridgewater, MA

#35 Jan 20, 2008
"Cut that Meat. Cut that Meat."
True Blue Fan

Marysville, OH

#36 Jan 21, 2008
Almost Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Filing for divorce is public record.
Hey where these divoorce papers if they were public how would we get them to prove hopefully not or disprove the divorce which would be great
orr1970

Oklahoma City, OK

#37 Jan 22, 2008
Are there any hall of fame quaterbacks who have not won a majority of their playoff games? Peyton 7-7.
Jake

Louisville, KY

#38 Jan 22, 2008
HOF QB for certain. The other option was Ryan Leaf. What burger stand is he working at now?
Colts Fan In NE

Johnston, RI

#39 Jan 22, 2008
decoding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah the Tennessee mooning. What Peyton did back then was wrong, but you haters have to keep recycling that one every time you wanna put him down cause there's nothing else. If that would've been like a habit of his there would be a huge line of women with a lawsuit.
Peyton Manning can teabag me anytime he likes. I take it for the T-E-A-M.
Stud Brady

Ft Mitchell, KY

#40 Feb 5, 2008
Brokeback Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Brokeback Brady:
http://www.rockmount.com/images/GQ%209-05%20T...
I heard he's gotten another celeb pregnant now. Will this be 3 or ??? Maybe it's stud season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants to party with a girl? Feb '17 Fat and slutty 1
News The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky ... (Nov '14) Feb '17 One Bizarre Phart 5
News Peyton Manning: Latest News, Rumors, Speculatio... Jan '17 Jay 1
News Manning and Spurrier enter College Football Hal... Jan '17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Ask the experts (Mar '09) Oct '16 T Lahr 3
News Aqib Talib remains one of game's best cornerbacks (Oct '16) Oct '16 Barney Fife 1
News Colts commission artist to create statue of Pey... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Bradylust 2
More from around the web