Kony 2012: Campaign to arrest war crim goes viral

There are 20 comments on the Mar 7, 2012, www.news.com.au story titled Kony 2012: Campaign to arrest war crim goes viral. In it, www.news.com.au reports that:

A campaign to bring accused war criminal Joseph Kony, the fugitive head of Uganda's Lord's Resistance Army rebels, to justice has gone viral on the internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news.com.au.

rachel

Auburndale, FL

#28 Mar 8, 2012
A Zunk wrote:
we need everyone to get involved in all areas cover the night April 20 where Konys name will be every where.
any idea where there will be rallies in polk county on 4/20?
Larry

Saudi Arabia

#29 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
Campaign
THE LARGEST PEDOPHILE CHILD PROSTITUTION COMPANY OPERATES IN THE WASHINGTON D.C AREA, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA; WONDER WHY?
SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 1500 LIBYA KIDS KIDNAPPED FROM THE TRIPOLI AREA AND BROUGHT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKA?
SOLD?
SOLD TO THE PROSTITUTION/MURDER RINGS IN THE UNITED STATES?
IS RAPE A KID, AND THEN MURDER THE KID, A NEW PASTIME FOR THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKKA?
shut your filthy mouth :)
Brother John

Framingham, MA

#30 Mar 8, 2012
Michelle wrote:
It amazes me how people mention how other crimes are going on in other places and we should be focused on crimes at home. WELL, those of you who share those sentiments, YOU do something about it. You start a movement. This guy had an encounter with this child that prompted him to be moved to action. If you are passionate about crimes in America, China, etc, you have the power to create change also. One person can't make a difference but we all can.
"Yes we can" starting from here.
Sociologist

Maple, Canada

#31 Mar 8, 2012
This is the mos amazing sociological expirament I have ever seen this has spread so fast its a new phenomena but the only thing is when people realize when happened yesterday they are going to say well if we can do that and draw some guys face out of the jungle. Why not george bush and obama and the CIA heads.

“Just Making moves in Vegas”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#32 Mar 8, 2012
Alot of natural resources over there!

Be aware of agendas.

www.LvGigs.com
Jimi

Paris, TX

#33 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE HUMAN MONSTERS ARE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA, AND THEY KILL MILLIONS FOR CORPORATE PROFITS.
Dam straight. And we won't stop until ALL the cash is in our pockets.
Jimi

Paris, TX

#34 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
Campaign
THE LARGEST PEDOPHILE CHILD PROSTITUTION COMPANY OPERATES IN THE WASHINGTON D.C AREA, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA; WONDER WHY?
SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 1500 LIBYA KIDS KIDNAPPED FROM THE TRIPOLI AREA AND BROUGHT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKA?
SOLD?
SOLD TO THE PROSTITUTION/MURDER RINGS IN THE UNITED STATES?
IS RAPE A KID, AND THEN MURDER THE KID, A NEW PASTIME FOR THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKKA?
Nonsense.

Location hidden

#35 Mar 8, 2012
Stop being sheeple, Know the facts and think for yourself.

“I'm skywalker”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#36 Mar 8, 2012
STOP KONY,HE MUST BE STOPPED
Sinaloko

El Paso, TX

#37 Mar 8, 2012
i think all this concept is bs there are other criminals like el "chapo" guzman that are being looked for all over the world but hasnt been found anywhere yet his wife has a twins in los angeles and noone does anything why is kony sucha big deal ... there are more criminals in this world
Sociologist

Maple, Canada

#38 Mar 8, 2012
tmg everybody agrees with that but why are they encouraging the whole world to frig up the place on weed day and wear bracelets with numbers attached to our aggress n shii. Prob going to arrest and take dna from people with weed and anybody they are with... or fuck it you know how they get down everybodys getting fcked up on 420 lool.
Victoria96

Trenton, TN

#39 Mar 8, 2012
I wanna really help catch this Kony guy! He needs to be stopped, no kid deserves to be scared to sleep at night! that's just terrible.! They need to stop him NOW! And for all you people who are 'complaining' that everyone is posting it and talking about it everywhere needs to stop! Why don't you stop complaining and help! What if it was you being scared to sleep at night? Why don't you think about THAT?

Location hidden

#40 Mar 8, 2012
Victoria96 wrote:
I wanna really help catch this Kony guy! He needs to be stopped, no kid deserves to be scared to sleep at night! that's just terrible.! They need to stop him NOW! And for all you people who are 'complaining' that everyone is posting it and talking about it everywhere needs to stop! Why don't you stop complaining and help! What if it was you being scared to sleep at night? Why don't you think about THAT?
Stop hiding behind a keyboard and put on a uniform. If you want to help so bad.
Roseann Roseanna Danna

Opelousas, LA

#41 Mar 8, 2012
What blacks in America would be getting if they had never come here!
Texas Lady

Houston, TX

#42 Mar 8, 2012
Not sure what to think of this KONY 2012- initially, I watched the video was deeply saddened by the henious acts ALLOWED to be committed against these people/children. Im curious as to why this has been allowed to go on- where is their military? who is supporting this guy and what gives him such strength that he is able to mutilate and kill these people by the hundreds and and yet he can evade arrest time after time? I believe that if the U.S. is to get involved, we do not need to send hundreds of troops over, I believe we need to hold a trial- if KONY and his followers want to defend themselves, now would be the time- since KONY has admitted to his crimes and boasts of crimes, I believe we then need to send a small army of snipers over with the target being KONY and anyone that is in support of his crimes. This should not take long and end the world wide search for him- my point is, IF the world really wants to find him, he can be found.I say find him, kill him and end his reign of terror crimes against these people.
mentalbarb

Fort Myers, FL

#43 Mar 8, 2012
Is there anyone from Ft. Myers Florida that would like to get together to discuss plans for 4/20/12?
Please let me know. Thank you.
Tingo

United States

#44 Mar 8, 2012
It's a scam, the whole thing. It sure is making someone a lot of money. Tell me what exactly posting annoying pictures and videos on Facebook and Twitter are going to do? If you want to help, instead of buying a bracelet or poster why not go over to Uganda yourself and try to find him?
Sociologist

Maple, Canada

#45 Mar 8, 2012
Thank you Tingo
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#46 Mar 8, 2012
When the cause of crimes in Africa is much the same as the cause of crime in the United States, then it's more than appropriate to be concerned with both. We do live, as everyone is beginning to realize on the same planet. What is needed, IMO, is to define and eliminate the CAUSE of Black on Black crime; it may be that it is similar to REd on Red, yellow on yellow, etc.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#47 Mar 8, 2012
Texas Lady wrote:
Not sure what to think of this KONY 2012- initially, I watched the video was deeply saddened by the henious acts ALLOWED to be committed against these people/children. Im curious as to why this has been allowed to go on- where is their military? who is supporting this guy and what gives him such strength that he is able to mutilate and kill these people by the hundreds and and yet he can evade arrest time after time? I believe that if the U.S. is to get involved, we do not need to send hundreds of troops over, I believe we need to hold a trial- if KONY and his followers want to defend themselves, now would be the time- since KONY has admitted to his crimes and boasts of crimes, I believe we then need to send a small army of snipers over with the target being KONY and anyone that is in support of his crimes. This should not take long and end the world wide search for him- my point is, IF the world really wants to find him, he can be found.I say find him, kill him and end his reign of terror crimes against these people.
I haven't researched this particular situation, but I do know that the Hutu genocide in Rwanda. one killed half million Tutsis and eventually forced Hutu criminals to go into neighboring nations led to the establishing of belligerents in neighboring nations. As much of the adjoining area is jungle, the belligerents don't need to respect borders; thus Uganda powers are limited. The belligerents need only to slip into a neighboring state and wait until an opposing force leaves the area. If my analysis is correct, the blame goes straight to the United Nations and the West, as it was their refusal to react to the genocide that encouraged events in Rwanda. It has always been clear that reluctance by the West in Rwanda was for geo-political reasons, and it was only when the Tutsis began to turn the tables that France intervened--establishing a safe zone. The French Prime Minister, prior to Sarkozy, has publicly apologized. By then, the genie was out of the bottle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roster Reset recap: Patriots, Colts atop AFC 47 min Houston Texas USA... 10
News Freeney sues Bank of America for $20M in fraud ... Apr 1 Fake IP Land 1
News Luck vs. Brady: Who's QB2? Apr 1 Pervert Alert 30
News Raiders sign running back Trent Richardson Mar 31 Nicer Review 7
News Oakland Raiders: Should they pursue Trent Richa... Mar 30 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett take ... Mar '15 Fake IP Land 2
News Texans' additions not enough to dethrone the Co... Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web