Kony 2012: Campaign to arrest war crim goes viral

Mar 7, 2012 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: www.news.com.au

A campaign to bring accused war criminal Joseph Kony, the fugitive head of Uganda's Lord's Resistance Army rebels, to justice has gone viral on the internet.

Comments
1 - 20 of 152 Comments Last updated Mar 19, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2012
lol this guy is gone

London, UK

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Web programmer Saeed Malekpour could be executed at any time in Iran for something he was not aware of. Help bring his case to public attention. His life depends on internatioal intervention

http://peoplewithoutnation.wordpress.com/

http://youtu.be/lBlTPZhQCRY
A Zunk

Puyallup, WA

#6 Mar 7, 2012
we need everyone to get involved in all areas cover the night April 20 where Konys name will be every where.
Good2BMe

Knoxville, TN

#7 Mar 7, 2012
Yep,this guy's a Monster.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#8 Mar 7, 2012
THE HUMAN MONSTERS ARE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA, AND THEY KILL MILLIONS FOR CORPORATE PROFITS.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#9 Mar 7, 2012
Campaign

THE LARGEST PEDOPHILE CHILD PROSTITUTION COMPANY OPERATES IN THE WASHINGTON D.C AREA, IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKA; WONDER WHY?

SO WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 1500 LIBYA KIDS KIDNAPPED FROM THE TRIPOLI AREA AND BROUGHT TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKA?

SOLD?

SOLD TO THE PROSTITUTION/MURDER RINGS IN THE UNITED STATES?

IS RAPE A KID, AND THEN MURDER THE KID, A NEW PASTIME FOR THE WEALTHY ELITE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERIKKKKKA?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
taywheel

Dayton, OH

#10 Mar 7, 2012
whos reppin dayton? im really hopin theres a 420 cover event somewhere near UD or at/around the school
KONY2012

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 7, 2012
I knew about him back in 2004 when we were studying about genocide. I hate how the ppl on FB/twitter are making is a trend, which is dumb as heell and very FB/twitter-like. But at least it it's opened everyone's eyes a bit. I think it's good that the people of the world are coming together to do something about it.

“hawiye”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Mar 7, 2012
What about Gaza...or Somalia, or lost boys of sudan and all other child soldiers in africa other then Kony guy, lol white boy i saw video half of it is stupid white boy son,

koney get money over seas...is conspicry. who give him money tink about it koney also does magiv he take babie for sacrifice and sell them, u dont belive me ask ugandian people they say same ting baby go missing and kony take for voodoo
kjpa

Allentown, PA

#13 Mar 7, 2012
we really need to find him fast and stop him !
Rachel Raffaelli

Antelope, CA

#16 Mar 7, 2012
Hey guys, the Invisible Children Northern California Roadies will be at Liberty Towers Church this Saturday (3.10.12) giving a presentation on Kony 2012. We would love if you could make it out!!

Here's the FB event page with the rest of the info:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1223312678952...

Thanks for your commitment and support, see you there!
christer

Tangerang, Indonesia

#18 Mar 8, 2012
who is he?:S
Jo Melo

Boone, NC

#19 Mar 8, 2012
Do you know where this will be held?
movie

Middlesbrough, UK

#20 Mar 8, 2012
recent movie about this stuff with Kony - Machine-gun Preacher i think it called

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 8, 2012
A Zunk wrote:
we need everyone to get involved in all areas cover the night April 20 where Konys name will be every where.
Why do you pick on Koni when there are so many others closer to home.
This whole Koni extravaganza will make someone lots of money
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22 Mar 8, 2012
WHEN IT COMES TO WAR CRIMINALS THE USA IS TOPS, AS THOUSANDS OF NAZIS WERE WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS AFTER WORLD WAR TWO AND THEN THE COUNTLESS OPEN AND SECRET WARS WAGED BY THE USA, THAT'S WHERE THE CRIMINALS ARE TODAY.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 8, 2012
DENG wrote:
WHEN IT COMES TO WAR CRIMINALS THE USA IS TOPS, AS THOUSANDS OF NAZIS WERE WELCOME WITH OPEN ARMS AFTER WORLD WAR TWO AND THEN THE COUNTLESS OPEN AND SECRET WARS WAGED BY THE USA, THAT'S WHERE THE CRIMINALS ARE TODAY.
The world is full of criminals Deng including your China that see them off with a bullet for what they were doing was not much different to how some countries have a history of.

Check out the history of ancient Chinese Dynasty's to find yourself .
Slang Blade

Panther, WV

#24 Mar 8, 2012
yes the us cant hold any more.
Michelle

Little Rock, AR

#25 Mar 8, 2012
It amazes me how people mention how other crimes are going on in other places and we should be focused on crimes at home. WELL, those of you who share those sentiments, YOU do something about it. You start a movement. This guy had an encounter with this child that prompted him to be moved to action. If you are passionate about crimes in America, China, etc, you have the power to create change also. One person can't make a difference but we all can.
COME ON

Castalian Springs, TN

#26 Mar 8, 2012
Can't wait to catch this guy and gain victory! He needs to be stopped. Every child deserves a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Colts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
7 reasons Denver Broncos fans are really the 'b... Aug 25 Flatulence Fred 4
Police turn to military surplus to keep streets... Aug 20 JakeDouche 3
Irsay asks for trial to be delayed Aug 20 Irsayitisntso 2
Peyton Manning can be better (somehow) in 2014,... Aug 11 Flatulence Fred 26
Looking At Thursday: The Colts Make Me Laugh Aug 8 Laughing Bear Fan 3
Tom Brady Not A Top-Five NFL Quarterback, Accor... Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 70
Jimmy Graham Jul '14 cara murphy 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000