Vikings release McNabb

Dec 1, 2011 Full story: Sports Network 19

"I had a discussion with him and we both agreed mutually that this was the best decision for both parties," said Vikings head coach Leslie Frazier.

Full Story
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Another slot on the active roster opens up. I love it. Now who do we elevate from the practice squad, or do we raid another teams practice squad? Your opinion.......

“Lying scumbags need not apply”

Since: Jan 08

Yorktown, VA

#2 Dec 1, 2011
By Donovan, don't let a football hit you in the foot on the way out. God knows you hit all the receivers there.
Coach Leslie Frazier

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Dec 1, 2011
Several teams need backup QB's. McNabb will be getting phone calls.
He would have just carried a clipboard when we go to the Super Bowl.
ezg357

Madera, CA

#4 Dec 1, 2011
I guess this makes Webb the second QB
ezg357

Madera, CA

#5 Dec 1, 2011
Do you think the Vikings are going to keep Webb as second QB for next year or is there plan now to maybe go after a QB in the draft Making Ponder the second

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#6 Dec 1, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
Do you think the Vikings are going to keep Webb as second QB for next year or is there plan now to maybe go after a QB in the draft Making Ponder the second
Webb will get some reps at WR come game time from what I've heard.

I've been hard on Ponder, but the kid hasn't shown me much so far. Even as of last game he hasn't even figured out that if he has no room to run, and he's behind the line of scrimmage, throw the freakin ball away. I mean, how hard is that to understand?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#7 Dec 1, 2011
McNabb
Maybe buy a tractor and move to Mississippi?
Favre could use a friend about now, lol.
Magnum Man

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Dec 1, 2011
word on XM Serious Blitz is that McNabb could go to Chicago.

I told you someday he'd do something great for the Vikings. I just didn't know it involved a trade?

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#9 Dec 1, 2011
Magnum Man wrote:
word on XM Serious Blitz is that McNabb could go to Chicago.
I told you someday he'd do something great for the Vikings. I just didn't know it involved a trade?
He was cut, actually. I suppose he further humbled Viking fans everywhere. Les Steckel may well no longer own the worst viking record ever & if they don't beat denver,*snicker*, he may not even co-own it.
not much

Canyon, CA

#10 Dec 1, 2011
Vikings don't have much going for them anyway. I do think ponder will continue to progress into the next few years. A.P, shaincoe, Jared Allen, chad greenway, kevin williams, ponder. Other then that group the vikes need alot of rebuilding.
not much

Canyon, CA

#11 Dec 1, 2011
not much wrote:
Vikings don't have much going for them anyway. I do think ponder will continue to progress into the next few years. A.P, shaincoe, Jared Allen, chad greenway, kevin williams, ponder. Other then that group the vikes need alot of rebuilding.
O and I can't forget about percy Harvin.
McSelfish

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2011
Kanfan wrote:
Another slot on the active roster opens up. I love it. Now who do we elevate from the practice squad, or do we raid another teams practice squad? Your opinion.......
Do you really think it matters at this point...I knew McDivots was a sel-centered person...should have stayed away but the BFF thing drove the signing...
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#13 Dec 2, 2011
McSelfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think it matters at this point...I knew McDivots was a sel-centered person...should have stayed away but the BFF thing drove the signing...
I does matter...because we need to start the evaluation of players for next year. And I agree, this is a business, not an old folks home, looking for a re-union.
Kanfan

Wichita, KS

#14 Dec 2, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
Percy in the slot, Rudolph and Reisner at TEs, Webb and Jenkins at WRs, AD in the back-field, Ponder at QB. Gives us options, run or pass. We will draft a QB, low priority. O/L or CB, 1st and 2nd, maybe even 3rd, then WR, D/L and then QB...depending on FA. But what do I know?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#15 Dec 2, 2011
Stubby wrote:
By Donovan, don't let a football hit you in the foot on the way out. God knows you hit all the receivers there.
Tebow could only pray he would ever be that accurate. The only feet he hits are either the referees of people sitting in the stands. Bronco Fans chase Tebow passes in the stadium just like they chase foul balls at Coors Field

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 2, 2011
Not a real loss, never been a fan of his

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Craigville

#17 Dec 2, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tebow could only pray he would ever be that accurate. The only feet he hits are either the referees of people sitting in the stands. Bronco Fans chase Tebow passes in the stadium just like they chase foul balls at Coors Field
Wouldn't a lot of teams like to have the Broncos problems......Winning!
Nothing Available

Katy, TX

#18 Dec 4, 2011
Kanfan wrote:
<quoted text>I does matter...because we need to start the evaluation of players for next year. And I agree, this is a business, not an old folks home, looking for a re-union.
No, what I menat was do you really think it matters at this point raiding someone else practice squad this late in the season since most have be raided arleady...looking to sign another waste of a player?...
Noodle Arm

Katy, TX

#19 Dec 4, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tebow could only pray he would ever be that accurate. The only feet he hits are either the referees of people sitting in the stands. Bronco Fans chase Tebow passes in the stadium just like they chase foul balls at Coors Field
Dont worry...Tebow doesnt fool everyone when he plays teams that are struggling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... Tue Fatty McFlatus 2
Dallas, Houston Police Fire "Shots" At Each Oth... Oct 13 Flatulence Fred 4
Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games Oct 7 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Pitt WR Santonio Holmes in denial (Mar '10) Oct 1 Lunch Money Bandit 6
Doug Marrone talks about how Bills can stop J.J... Sep 30 That Fart Guy 2
Texans Receiver Made One Of The Most Incredible... Sep 23 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
The Buffalo Bills Will See a Familiar Face When... Sep 23 OBriens Butt-Chin 1

Houston Texans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE