Texans need win over Pats

Texans need win over Pats

There are 25 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 2, 2010, titled Texans need win over Pats. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A win over the New England Patriots on Sunday would mean everything to the Houston Texans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Veritas vos liberabit

Hudson Falls, NY

#1 Jan 2, 2010
I'm gonna call it a Texans win! 24-21 in regulation.
austin

Benson, NC

#2 Jan 2, 2010
im from houston and moved mystepdad loves the patriots cuz of tom brady cuz he went 2 michigan and my stepdad loves michigan but im from houston and the txans have definatily underachieved. they r 8-7 and after sunday i predict they will be 9-7 after a o lets say 38-35 victory in regulation i just want the pats 2 lose so i can rub it in my stepdads face. lol

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Pats 35 Texans 3
aint no way

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2010
pats 24 Tex 17..........sorry
Sorry

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 13, 2010
Pats One-N-Done.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 2, 2010
pats gave the texans a win the rested 5 starters and brady only played half a game and they only rushed 1 down line man texans still 8-8

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 2, 2010
brass monkey nuts wrote:
pats gave the texans a win the rested 5 starters and brady only played half a game and they only rushed 1 down line man texans still 8-8
9-7 Monkey Nuts. What a Dipshit!!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Good thing the Pats "rested" the starters

Really paid off

losers

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 3, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Good thing the Pats "rested" the starters
Really paid off
losers
They didn't rest anyone. Brady came out in the 2nd half for like 1 series & Bill put him right back in. Texans beat them, game over.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2010
they rested their starters so they can lose in the playoffs

Belicheat is smart

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 10, 2010
Alejandro P wrote:
<quoted text> They didn't rest anyone. Brady came out in the 2nd half for like 1 series & Bill put him right back in. Texans beat them, game over.
brady sat the last 3 minute of the game! i was at the game! that game was present to the texans and i am a texan fan i call it like i see it. still 8-8 in my book!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 10, 2010
brass monkey nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
brady sat the last 3 minute of the game! i was at the game! that game was present to the texans and i am a texan fan i call it like i see it. still 8-8 in my book!
Well then your book will be placed in the "Fiction " section. I guess Brady was the starter for the other 57 minutes? Your story continues to change. One thing that hasn't though......Texans beat the Pats and finish 9-7 (in real life)

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#14 Mar 14, 2010
Alejandro P wrote:
<quoted text>Well then your book will be placed in the "Fiction " section. I guess Brady was the starter for the other 57 minutes? Your story continues to change. One thing that hasn't though......Texans beat the Pats and finish 9-7 (in real life)
Brady played the entire 1st quarter and part of the 2nd quarter. He lead the Pats to a TD and a FG. He was then replaced by Hoyer with 4:30 left in the 2nd quarter who led the Pats to a FG with 50 seconds left in the half.

Brady started the 2nd half, and played into the 4th quarter. He led the Pats to a TD. Brady threw an INT with 4:00 left in the game and was replaced by Hoyer who finished the game.

http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/5471...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2010
TMD wrote:
<quoted text>
Brady played the entire 1st quarter and part of the 2nd quarter. He lead the Pats to a TD and a FG. He was then replaced by Hoyer with 4:30 left in the 2nd quarter who led the Pats to a FG with 50 seconds left in the half.
Brady started the 2nd half, and played into the 4th quarter. He led the Pats to a TD. Brady threw an INT with 4:00 left in the game and was replaced by Hoyer who finished the game.
http://www.nfl.com/liveupdate/gamecenter/5471...
Awesome, great info. Can you look up the Texans 2009-2010 final W-L record for Monkey nuts as well please?

TMD

“Look! Up in the sky!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, Ohio

#16 Mar 15, 2010
Alejandro P wrote:
<quoted text>Awesome, great info. Can you look up the Texans 2009-2010 final W-L record for Monkey nuts as well please?
I think he knows what the actual end-of-year standings are. What I don't think he realizes is that Brady was playing with cracked ribs, and didn't have Welker to throw to in that second half when he really needed him. Brady playing all 60 minutes would not have changed the final outcome of that game.

As it turned out, the Colts' loss to the Jets, coupled with the Bengals' loss to the Jets (the following week), knocked the Texans out of the playoffs, even though both the Jets and the Texans finished with identical records (9-7). It, also, spelled the doom for the Pats, because it forced them to play the Ravens (the other 9-7 team) in the WC round of the playoffs. We all know what happened there...
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2010
...they choked like in thier last Super Bowl

Since: Jan 09

Queensbury, NY

#18 Mar 16, 2010
The J-E-T-S JETS-JETS-JETS will be the KINGS of the AFC East and probably the whole league next season. There will probably be a work stoppage after next season, but at least I'll be able to see a champion before the strike/lockout. Go JETS!!! They've added Antonio Cromartie and LT, so watch out NFL. Now nobody will pass on them with Cromartie and Revis, and no one will run on them with Chris Jenkins coming back and LT will supplement Shonn Greene and Leon in the backfield, along with Braylon Edwards to be the long threat. Bye Bye Cheatriots, kneel down and bow to the new champs.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Mar 16, 2010
Alejandro P wrote:
<quoted text>Well then your book will be placed in the "Fiction " section. I guess Brady was the starter for the other 57 minutes? Your story continues to change. One thing that hasn't though......Texans beat the Pats and finish 9-7 (in real life)
you obviously didn't see the game you moron! next year they will only win 5 games!
Patriots moving

Troy, NY

#20 Mar 16, 2010
Just read that the Patriots are moving to Los Angelos next year while their stadium is being retrofitted with 30% more luxury boxes. All you season ticket holders will be getting free airline passes to cover airfare to travel games.

Management is asking fans to come help the team pack their shit on April 1st. Be there or stay home. Nobody cares.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 17, 2010
brass monkey nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously didn't see the game you moron! Next year they will only win 5 games!
I saw every game dipshit. I could care less about your stupid comments. The Patsies are on there way down, so I understand your paranoia. Nobody wanted to face the Texans had Indy (Jim Caldwell) not thrown the game against the Jets and allowed the Texans into the playoffs. They'll be there next year. 5 games? Make sure you show up here next season after that brilliant prediction dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why do the Texans Suck...Still? (Mar '16) Jun '17 SmellyPhart 8
Poll Why do the Texans Suck? (Oct '15) Jun '17 TexansPhart 13
News Report: Osweiler, O'Brien's confrontation in We... Jun '17 LedPhart 2
Best and Worst Draft classes Jun '17 ArePhart 2
Houston Texans 2017 NFL Draft Review Jun '17 DraftPhart 2
News Deshaun Watson buys mom new car for birthday af... May '17 BustedPhart 6
News Vikings sign backup QB Case Keenum Apr '17 Could pharts 4
More from around the web