Vince Young wants to be the next quar...

Vince Young wants to be the next quarterback of the Houston Texans

There are 5 comments on the Sporting News story from Oct 13, 2013, titled Vince Young wants to be the next quarterback of the Houston Texans. In it, Sporting News reports that:

Since their 20-3 halftime lead in Week 4 against the Seattle Seahawks, the Texans have been outscored 89-6 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting News.

Michael Keys

Alexandria, LA

#1 Oct 15, 2013
The Texsans need a QB.That is something that they have never had.If they will sign Vince Young i can that they will make the playoff and most likely win the super bowl.
Sage Rosenfolds

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2013
They should sign in him...they could use another loser QB....
Vince Olde

Miami, FL

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Michael Keys wrote:
The Texsans need a QB.That is something that they have never had.If they will sign Vince Young i can that they will make the playoff and most likely win the super bowl.
******FARTRIP******
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#4 Nov 4, 2013
JaLardAss Russell is out there
WideLeft and Right

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 4, 2013
Their kicker is the real MVP this year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans urged to stay in room, not eat room serv... Nov 18 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Osweiler return to Denver a bust Oct '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News O'Brien not concerned about Osweiler's intercep... Oct '16 Failpatrick 1
News Rob Gronkowski active for Patriots, set to make... Sep '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News It's Time the Chicago Bears Move On from Jay Cu... Sep '16 Cypress Gradens 4
News Belichick on QB: 'Not a doctor, don't do surger... Sep '16 Dr Phil 1
Repent Repent Houston (Apr '16) Apr '16 REPENT HOUSTON 1
More from around the web