New England Patriots: Ed Reed A Possibility at Safety?

Nov 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MusketFire

Sep 22, 2013; Baltimore, MD, USA; Houston Texans safety Ed Reed walks off the field prior to the game against the Baltimore Ravens at M With the news that the Houston Texans are set to release safety Ed Reed , is it possible that the New England Patriots could give Reed a serious look? The answer is a resounding yes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

I think John Lynch would also be excellent
but Steve Atwater would be killer
While you are at it why not Ronnie Lott?
Dave

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Belichick like Reed, Reed likes Belichick. Pats need a ball hawking safety, Reed is a ball hawking safety. Pats are in the playoffs, players goal is to make the playoffs. Only questions are Reeds health, ability, money and whether there is someone better for the money.
In Depth ANALysis

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
Only questions are Reeds health, ability, money
So, Reed's a good pickup...so long as he can still play, is healthy, and will play for market value......No shit Sherlock.

Those "only questions" are quite large.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

I think Janitard is using a random name generator
Cypresstard

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
I think Janitard is using a random name generator
I think he is using a Pull A Random Name Out Of His Ass Generator. Random name generation is fine....pretending to be 8 differnet people and answering your own posts and arguing with others that you're not doing so is not fine.

The multiple personalities in his head all have two things in common....they all post using a Cypress IP, and they're all Tards.
Davetard

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Reed will make a great signing...so long as he can actually still play (small minor detail).
Cypress Tom Neanderthal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

"Belichick like Reed"...fire good....
Dave

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Cypress Tom Neanderthal wrote:
"Belichick like Reed"...fire good....
Very weird. Looks like piling on, 15 yard penalty.. First a lame response from Laughing Bear Fan of Elizabeth Colorado that suggests retired players fill the Pats needs. I laid out the real parameters for Pats accepting Ed Reed and get hammered for leaving off an "s" on the word like (should have been likes). The piling on team obviously has no topic focal ability. Should have expected this. Have been warned of the tag team from Miami, Houston and Elizabeth now you have been warned too. Highly recommend you don't respond and let them simmer in their own false beliefs.
Dave

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

In Depth ANALysis wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Reed's a good pickup...so long as he can still play, is healthy, and will play for market value......No shit Sherlock.
Those "only questions" are quite large.
No one said they weren't large, just a list of what needs to be considered. Who put a squirrel up your butt?
Highly recommend

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

More like to many Cypresstards in the huddle.

Or illegal motion, using too many fake names and acting like they are all different people.
Janitor

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Highly recommend wrote:
More like to many Cypresstards in the huddle.
Or illegal motion, using too many fake names and acting like they are all different people.
Fake names back at ya, you are the king.
AnalDave

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who put a squirrel up your butt?
Probably the personality of yours that enjoys anal. Oh wait, that encompasses them all.
Cavetard

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Rex like Reed. Reed like money. Reed now Jet. Belichick like menstrual woman. Always frowning.
Cypress Incognito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Very weird. The piling on team obviously has no topic focal ability.
I agree...much like the Cypress army of one who claims these are all NOT THE SAME PERSON POSTING...at the same time...everyday...from Cypress...

Prometheus
Mensa6
Janitor
Janitor 2
Janitor 3
Always Watching
Bar Tender
Pizza Lover
Record
TNS
Dave
Tom
Robert A
Terry G
Mike J
Gooddogowner

"He may just be someone who wasted his life playing video games and is now angry at the world so he lashes out every chance he can. Be careful of his venom spewing clones located in Cypress, CA.

When multiple people get Janitor angry he claims they are not the same person yet immediately they are attacked by him and his clones. Interesting to say the least. Interact with him at your own expense."
Personalitards

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Cypress Incognito wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...much like the Cypress army of one who claims these are all NOT THE SAME PERSON POSTING...at the same time...everyday...from Cypress...
Prometheus
Mensa6
Janitor
Janitor 2
Janitor 3
Always Watching
Bar Tender
Pizza Lover
Record
TNS
Dave
Tom
Robert A
Terry G
Mike J
Gooddogowner
"He may just be someone who wasted his life playing video games and is now angry at the world so he lashes out every chance he can. Be careful of his venom spewing clones located in Cypress, CA.
When multiple people get Janitor angry he claims they are not the same person yet immediately they are attacked by him and his clones. Interesting to say the least. Interact with him at your own expense."
This site has around 30 regular/semi-regular posters worldwide.

16 of them just so happen to use a Cypress, CA IP location, and write in the same exact manner. Oh no, they're not all the same fucktarded person. No way.

It's like being in the Wizzard's chamber in the Wizzard of Oz and seeing the Wizzard pulling all sorts of levers to appear as someone else, except Cypresstard is too dumb to realize the curtain has been pulled long ago. He still stands there obliviously pulling the levers like a Tard.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

He's a Tebow-ite. using social media to get you off message. The message is that CypresTard is like Teblow
Nobody is picking them to be on their team
Janitors insight

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
He's a Tebow-ite. using social media to get you off message. The message is that CypresTard is like Teblow
Nobody is picking them to be on their team
Wow imagine that, you really aren't the brightest bulb in town. You just fulfilled all the claims you have been making of me all by yourself. Funny how all three comments above are from Houston, Miami and Colorado at the same relative time and all using the same language including the name calling of "tard". You outed yourself. Would ask you to leave my patrons alone but know you won't then claim they are all one. But at least we now know for a fact you are the one and only. Can't call you King Tard because that would be a slight to all those facing challenges. Yet somehow I don't see any of them as challenged as you. They can at least replace a limb, or work with therapists, you however are forever stuck with what you call a brain and that ungodly attitude. You will forever lay in the bed you are making in life just like Jacob Marley. And the message is that good people are blessed while evil people are cursed. Add to that you like to support evil and pick on the good guys. Hope you change your ways or eternity will be very unpleasant to say the least.
Patrontards

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Janitors insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow imagine that, you really aren't the brightest bulb in town. You just fulfilled all the claims you have been making of me all by yourself. Funny how all three comments above are from Houston, Miami and Colorado at the same relative time and all using the same language including the name calling of "tard". You outed yourself. Would ask you to leave my patrons alone but know you won't then claim they are all one. But at least we now know for a fact you are the one and only. Can't call you King Tard because that would be a slight to all those facing challenges. Yet somehow I don't see any of them as challenged as you. They can at least replace a limb, or work with therapists, you however are forever stuck with what you call a brain and that ungodly attitude. You will forever lay in the bed you are making in life just like Jacob Marley. And the message is that good people are blessed while evil people are cursed. Add to that you like to support evil and pick on the good guys. Hope you change your ways or eternity will be very unpleasant to say the least.
Your "patrons"? What kind of Janitor has patrons? You forgot to use your Bartender name.
Dave

La Palma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Cavetard wrote:
Rex like Reed. Reed like money. Reed now Jet. Belichick like menstrual woman. Always frowning.

To the creep from Miami. Agree that you have been named appropriately. However your comment about Belichick identifies you as a disgusting troll at best or more probably demon possessed. The timing is right history-wise and your actions speak volumes. Prove me wrong by acting decently on a consistant basis, if you can.
Davetard

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
To the creep from Miami. Agree that you have been named appropriately. However your comment about Belichick identifies you as a disgusting troll at best or more probably demon possessed. The timing is right history-wise and your actions speak volumes. Prove me wrong by acting decently on a consistant basis, if you can.
I am demon. And you are really 8 different people. May your cloud fairy save your sorry ass form your own fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••