Texans upset Colts, Cowboys lose to R...

Texans upset Colts, Cowboys lose to Redskins

There are 4 comments on the NewsTalk 1230 story from Sep 13, 2010, titled Texans upset Colts, Cowboys lose to Redskins. In it, NewsTalk 1230 reports that:

The big upset of the night was the Houston Texans beating Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTalk 1230.

Since: Sep 10

Spring, TX

#1 Sep 13, 2010
Im an Editor for the sports page. I would like to give one suggestion on the story. Could you somehow give us more details on the story and how much they won by. Thank you.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Evidently you've never heard of ESPN..

Have you been living under a rock ?
Texan Fan

Pearland, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Where the heck are all the Cowboy Fans......haven't seen or heard from any since Sundays game.

I was waiting for an explanation of the last play in the first half.
Cowboy Fan

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2010
Texan Fan wrote:
Where the heck are all the Cowboy Fans......haven't seen or heard from any since Sundays game.
I was waiting for an explanation of the last play in the first half.
I don't know why the Cowboys do that to themselves for instanst the last play of the half that was retarded I mean beyond retarded and the last play of the game OMG that was stupid on #71 why would u do that if u know u r getting beat the whole game and been holding all damn night the next reasonable thing is to cut the living hell out of him I hope he gets fired!!!!!.....and why can't we beat sucky team but we can beat all the undefeated teams and super bowl winners...IDK it just hard to be a Cowboy Fan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repent Repent Houston Apr '16 REPENT HOUSTON 1
Poll Why do the Texans Suck...Still? Mar '16 Fart news 2
Poll Why do the Texans Suck? (Oct '15) Mar '16 Fart news 7
News Who to watch at the Combine (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Panthers QB Newton adds MVP trophy (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 3
News Look for an unknown player to star in NFL wild-... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Bus farts 13
Texans coach (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web