NFL NOTEBOOK: Cushing violates league drug policy

Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing has been suspended four games without pay for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances. Full Story
Marv Goux USC

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 May 8, 2010
I can't take it anymore. I paid for Apartments,Cars,Students to do the Homework for football Players and Steriods and another Dumshit uSC football player got caught. I told brian and taylor they were getting to huge and should lay off the Steriod Breakfast. My University is the most corrupt school of all time. Yea, I have to admit it all the cheating that we SC do,We have an unfair advantage over every school.
Marv Goux USC

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 May 8, 2010
I have to tell Mike Garrett to punish the womens rowing team to take heat off the football team. Cheat On" for old Sc.
John Mckay

Anaheim, CA

#3 May 8, 2010
Where are all my USC football Players and SC Alumni to defend Our Cheating University. I am going to come out of retirement and save My beloved Cheating SC. Cheat On
John Mckay

Anaheim, CA

#4 May 8, 2010
Where are My friends at SC. I don't see any SC Support about Cheating Brian Cushing and The Pete Carroll Era of SC Football. The NCAA should take away all Heismans and National Championships from My Cheating and dirty USC.
Nick Parades

Baldwin Park, CA

#5 May 9, 2010
Where are all the USC A-holes. Now what do you idiots have to say about Brian Cushing and all the SC football players on steriods . Tell me Fight on it's not true . USC= University of spioled criminals. "Cheat On"
Nick Parades

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 May 9, 2010
I think the Ting family is a great Family. They helped USC Football Players and Cheaty Pete with Steriods so they could win National Championships. No wonder why so many SC Athlete's fail in the NFL. No more riods to help them out. Cheat On.
Marv Goux USC

Baldwin Park, CA

#7 May 9, 2010
That;s not true nick I Marv paid Balco and the Tings Father to provide steriods to sc football Players. How do you think Charles white got stronger as the game wore on. Cheat On

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#8 May 10, 2010
Marv Goux USC wrote:
I have to tell Mike Garrett to punish the womens rowing team to take heat off the football team. Cheat On" for old Sc.
Marv/John/Nick, A few questions since their seem to be others afflicted with your mutiple personality post disorder (MPPD):
Do you realize when you start to (think) you become someone else?
Does your voice change as well as your online persona?
Do you know the total of how many different posters you've become over the last month?
Does outside issues like weather and diet effect the changes?
What is your most dominant personality?
Marv Goux USC

Baldwin Park, CA

#9 May 10, 2010
Thank You Jopa-n. I have to come clean because i know nothing will happen to us USC with the NCAA Violations Commitee .

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#10 May 10, 2010
Marv Goux USC wrote:
Thank You Jopa-n. I have to come clean because i know nothing will happen to us USC with the NCAA Violations Commitee .
Personaly, I have no interest in what could happen to USC. My posts on other threads concerns the current LB's in the NFL from USC, that came into the league last year. I thought, but did not know, they might be juiced back then but hey, you give everybody the benefit of the doubt. Now though, it would not be considered irrational to think maybe some testing on the NFL players from Cushing's USC draft class get tested more intensely. No?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Houstona s Foster criticizes Thursday night games Wed OBriens Butt-Chin 8
Is Cleveland's Dream Season Coming to an End? Wed Laughing Queen Fan 1
Foster focused on making an impact on and off t... Nov 16 Fartimus Gordon 3
Foster unsure when hamstring will allow him to ... Nov 16 Larry 4
NFL Playoffs: Foster a threat for Pats (Jan '13) Nov 16 Joe 9
Foster questionable, but not expected to play Nov 16 Getting Paid 2
Tom Brady Leads NFL's All-Underpaid Team Nov 16 Steve 4

Houston Texans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE