Ponder, Vikings beat Texans in presea...

Ponder, Vikings beat Texans in preseason finale

There are 25 comments on the Albert Lea Tribune story from Sep 2, 2011, titled Ponder, Vikings beat Texans in preseason finale. In it, Albert Lea Tribune reports that:

Christian Ponder made more plays with his legs than his arm to direct two touchdown drives and make a push for the backup quarterback job as the Minnesota Vikings beat the Houston Texans 28-0 on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albert Lea Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Teamfarts

Houston, TX

#21 Sep 8, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
Hey Bear fans Do think your team has a good chance at going to the Super Bowl this year?
If they did, they would be classified as drunks as well....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#22 Sep 8, 2011
ezg357 wrote:
Hey Bear fans Do think your team has a good chance at going to the Super Bowl this year? If so Did you see the Odds of the Bears making it to the super bowl 40 to 1 The Vikings are also 40 to 1 Looks like the Vikes have the same chance Go Vikings
Everything would have to break right for them to make it to the SB, not counting on it either. They were there a few years ago (indy), had every opportunity to go last year but like running into a hot goalie in hockey they ran into a QB who was on a career-roll. I probably should have my head examined but I think the Lions have the best chance out of the North. Somebody, be it a Viking, Lion or Bear will put Rogers down this seasonn, can't wait. GL on Sunday, History says the Chargers start very slow so you have a chance as long as McPuke doesn't 'hurl' interceptions
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#23 Sep 8, 2011
Teamfarts wrote:
<quoted text>
If they did, they would be classified as drunks as well....
I resemble that remark. At least I drink where I can't kill anybody, or pull a Senser so to speak. There is a Raider fan on my street and I put dog crap in his yard every Sunday afternoon...Commitment to excrement
Excrementfarts

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 8, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I resemble that remark. At least I drink where I can't kill anybody, or pull a Senser so to speak. There is a Raider fan on my street and I put dog crap in his yard every Sunday afternoon...Commitment to excrement
There will be a lot of crap and drinking this year on both sides....
ezg357

Madera, CA

#25 Sep 8, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I resemble that remark. At least I drink where I can't kill anybody, or pull a Senser so to speak. There is a Raider fan on my street and I put dog crap in his yard every Sunday afternoon...Commitment to excrement
Now thats just mean ...Commitment lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Extra: Kick return star Devin Hester retire... Dec '17 Fart for Raiders 2
News Watt and Altuve share SI's Sportsperson of the ... Dec '17 Flatulence Raiders 4
News Texans sign quarterback Josh Johnson, release M... Nov '17 Fart Planets 2
News Woman charged with filing false police report a... Nov '17 Long Farts 2
News Texans say prison costume worn by Jadeveon Clow... Nov '17 Joyce Sernec 1
News NFL owner apologizes over 'inmates' comment Oct '17 Farted Now 2
News Watson donates first game check to Harvey victi... Sep '17 Raiders pharts 3
More from around the web