Did Ndamukong Suh make another dirty Thanksgiving play?

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

One year after his infamous Thanksgiving stomp against the Green Bay Packers, Ndamukong Suh found himself in the middle of another turkey day controversy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

It doesn't matter. I bet he gets fined regardless of whether it was dirty. He may even get suspended, but I didn't think the stomp deserved a suspension, so I think a fine would be sufficient here also.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

His reputation will get him here though i think.Any question,will go against him unfortunetly

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Suh is a great player, but is supposed to be an assh*le as a human....it has been said, at Nebraska, he had very few friends....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Suh is a great player, but is supposed to be an assh*le as a human....it has been said, at Nebraska, he had very few friends....
I would rather have a great player on my team than a great human. Not that I don't like good humans. It's just that being a good human isn't that helpful to winning. Suh's biggest problem as a football player isn't that he is bad human, it's the inability to control his impulses. He needs to exercise better self control.
eric

Pittsville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Wouldnt you say,he is not a good person and his reputation of being dirty could go hand and hand to a certain point.
Kick a guy in the groin this year
stomp on a guys arm last year
a reputation for being a dirty player ect.
Granted id rather have an ahole with an attitude on my dline then a nice guy,but, a cheapshot artist or dirty player is a whole different animal altogether ad someone who just should not be allowed or his actions as such to be allowed
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

I think his impulse control issues and reputation as a dirty player certainly go hand in hand. I don't know him personally so I can't say whether he is a good person or not. Even some good people have been known to let their emotions get the best of them or to violate the rules of football on occassion. And football is a very physical and emotional game. Keeping control while playing with intensity and ferocity is a balancing act for every player. It's a lot tougher than the people sitting in an easy chair may think. I'm not defending Suh's actions, but I would be lying if I said I NEVER stuck a leg out in an attempt to block or tackle somebody. It was as much instinct as anything. I certainly would hope that people wouldn't judge me as a person for making some plays that were against the rules of football. I'm not going to judge Suh as a person that way. However, he obviously has a tendency to play outside the rules in a fashion that indicates control issues and that ultimately hurts his reputation, his play and his team. None of those are good.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Dirty players always get theirs in the end.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I wonder how the coach is suposed to handle situations like this... he can't even control himself. If he can not even set an example with his behavior he can not expect his players to contol themselves either. It seems there are control issues from the top down in this organization and I wonderhow they put an end to it without firing Swartz.

Titus Young got suspended a game for his actions 2 weeks ago during the game. Maybe the coach should suspend himself and Suh for the next game because of their lack of self control.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

He is gonna get fined, and possibly one game, as he is a previous offender....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

GBPmies wrote:
I wonder how the coach is suposed to handle situations like this... he can't even control himself. If he can not even set an example with his behavior he can not expect his players to contol themselves either. It seems there are control issues from the top down in this organization and I wonderhow they put an end to it without firing Swartz.
Titus Young got suspended a game for his actions 2 weeks ago during the game. Maybe the coach should suspend himself and Suh for the next game because of their lack of self control.
I agree that Schwartz is part of the problem. It's not surprising that an out of control coach has out of control players.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

He's going to continue this poor behavior. He has already done it multiple times. A fine won't do much since he's already making tons of money.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

BlitzburghX7 wrote:
He's going to continue this poor behavior. He has already done it multiple times. A fine won't do much since he's already making tons of money.
Is that why James Harrison keeps getting fined as a multiple offender? He has too much money?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why James Harrison keeps getting fined as a multiple offender? He has too much money?
I never said he shouldn't be fined. I was stating that NFL player make enough money to the point where these fines are nothing to their salaries. Stay on topic, boy. If you forgot what it was, look at the topic header.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he shouldn't be fined. I was stating that NFL player make enough money to the point where these fines are nothing to their salaries. Stay on topic, boy. If you forgot what it was, look at the topic header.
Thanks for answering my question. So you obviously believe that James Harrison keeps getting fined because his fines are too small compared to his salary. I think you should start a writing campaign and have thousands of people ask Roger Goodell to increase Harrison's fines. Let me know how that goes. I'm rooting for ya.
Nadedonkekong Sue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, but he has good taste in cars.

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.ph...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for answering my question. So you obviously believe that James Harrison keeps getting fined because his fines are too small compared to his salary. I think you should start a writing campaign and have thousands of people ask Roger Goodell to increase Harrison's fines. Let me know how that goes. I'm rooting for ya.
Nice try, how about reading that topic header once more?
NY Rump Rangers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

starringuandi wrote:
Dirty players always get theirs in the end.
I guess that makes Cuntler a dirty player...he likes it in the end....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, how about reading that topic header once more?
You should read the topic header before you go on and on about players that are repeat offenders NOT being fined enough. Again, why don't you start a campaign to have James Harrison's fines greatly increased? Is it because you are a stupid hypocritical whiny POS? Apparently you are far too stupid to realize that pushing for higher fines will affect the Steelers. Haven't you noticed how much attention Roger Goodell gives your team? Or don't you follow the Steelers? Frickin moron!
Wasted Classic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Nadedonkekong Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but he has good taste in cars.
http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.ph...
24's on a Chevelle....Suh is a tard....
Albert Suhstein

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

His IQ matches the diameter of his rims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••