Lone Star faithful still love Cowboys...

Lone Star faithful still love Cowboys over Texans

There are 6 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Lone Star faithful still love Cowboys over Texans. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Clad in a white Tony Romo jersey, Melissa Tellez was posing for a picture on the steps of the Texas Capitol when she was asked which NFL team is No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

See The Light

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Dumb - the Cowboys are over rated - as usual. I don't think either team will be in the Super Bowl this year, but it is easy to see that the Texans are Coming and the Cowboys are Going.
Sergihno

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2010
I'm a Dallas Cowboy die hard fan and I'm getting all the slack because the 'boys are 0 and 2. Don't forget Yogi Berra's old words "It ain't over till it's over."
Fernando

El Paso, TX

#3 Sep 25, 2010
See The Light wrote:
Dumb - the Cowboys are over rated - as usual. I don't think either team will be in the Super Bowl this year, but it is easy to see that the Texans are Coming and the Cowboys are Going.
You're correct. The Cowboys rely on their reputation and think every other team will cower because of it. The Texans play football and have to work hard. I'll be rooting for them when they play. I'll have a grin on my face when Tony Romo expresses faux disappointment after the game.
Dallas

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2010
What have they ever done for El Paso?...people in El Paso worship Dallas just because it gives them a sliver of attachment to something "big."

Most El Paso Cowboys fans are complete chumps (fat guys with oversize T-shirts - with Chico's Tacos stains - who slurp Bud Light on the sofa all Sunday).

“From ELP now living in ATX”

Since: Jun 08

El Paso, Texas

#6 Sep 26, 2010
Dallas wrote:
What have they ever done for El Paso?...people in El Paso worship Dallas just because it gives them a sliver of attachment to something "big."
Most El Paso Cowboys fans are complete chumps (fat guys with oversize T-shirts - with Chico's Tacos stains - who slurp Bud Light on the sofa all Sunday).
What has El Paso done for themselves? Nada!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Dallas wrote:
(fat guys with oversize T-shirts - with Chico's Tacos stains - who slurp Bud Light).
Please leave the Redskins out of this. Those losers are having a hard enough time coping the loss to the Rams...Donovan McChoker..30-16...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans sign quarterback Josh Johnson, release M... Nov 9 Fart Planets 2
News Woman charged with filing false police report a... Nov 9 Long Farts 2
News Texans say prison costume worn by Jadeveon Clow... Nov 3 Joyce Sernec 1
News NFL owner apologizes over 'inmates' comment Oct 27 Farted Now 2
News Watson donates first game check to Harvey victi... Sep '17 Raiders pharts 3
News Tom Brady, Bill Belichick donate to J.J. Watt's... Sep '17 RaiderzPharrt 4
News Texans' JJ Watt has raised over $6 million for ... Aug '17 DonatedPharting 4
More from around the web