Texans' future concerns WR Johnson

Texans' future concerns WR Johnson

There are 5 comments on the KMIZ story from May 13, 2014, titled Texans' future concerns WR Johnson. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Longtime Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson questions whether he wants to stay with the team after its struggles last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

Andre the Johnson

Houston, TX

#1 May 15, 2014
After 11 years it now "concerns" him...lol
SOS

Miami, FL

#2 May 15, 2014
Ryan Fitzpatrick, TJ "Hooker" Yates, Case Keenum, and recently drafted 4th rounder Tom Savage....that's Johnson's choice of QB's for 2014. "Concern" isn't the right expression for this crapfest.
Schaub hairline recession

Miami, FL

#5 May 15, 2014
Fitzpatricia went to Haaaavard, where he learned how to grow a King Douche Beard.
The Master Plan

Arvada, CO

#7 May 15, 2014
When ShitzFatAss fails and Andre is about to walk off into the sunset
Bring in the Savior
Heads its Favre
Tails its Teblow

My money is on Favre. He likes taking over talented teams and lead their fans in a championship wet dream
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#8 May 15, 2014
Matt Schaub should go into politics because his hairline is in recession and his mouth is overinflated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans sign quarterback Josh Johnson, release M... Nov 9 Fart Planets 2
News Woman charged with filing false police report a... Nov 9 Long Farts 2
News Texans say prison costume worn by Jadeveon Clow... Nov 3 Joyce Sernec 1
News NFL owner apologizes over 'inmates' comment Oct 27 Farted Now 2
News Watson donates first game check to Harvey victi... Sep '17 Raiders pharts 3
News Tom Brady, Bill Belichick donate to J.J. Watt's... Sep '17 RaiderzPharrt 4
News Texans' JJ Watt has raised over $6 million for ... Aug '17 DonatedPharting 4
More from around the web