Josh Freeman has interest from Oaklan...

Josh Freeman has interest from Oakland Raiders

There are 11 comments on the NFLSpinZone story from Mar 13, 2014, titled Josh Freeman has interest from Oakland Raiders. In it, NFLSpinZone reports that:

The Oakland Raiders aren't expected to draft a quarterback this year, but they are definitely in the market for a veteran quarterback this offseason.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFLSpinZone.

xKINGxDYCEx

Newark, DE

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Walter Thurmond CB - Captain Munnerlyn CB - Chris Cook CB - Patrick Chung FS - B.J. Raji DT - Henry Melton DT - Terrance Cody DT - Robert Ayers DE - Brandon Spikes LB - Anthony Collins T - Sidney Rice WR -

Go get em Reggie...
Rice likes Obama Care

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Sidney Rice? lol.
RaiderNation

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Why not Go for raji?....or spikes?....
THE AUTUMN WIND

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2014
He may be a sleeper,play with something to prove.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2014
xKINGxDYCEx wrote:
Walter Thurmond CB - Captain Munnerlyn CB - Chris Cook CB - Patrick Chung FS - B.J. Raji DT - Henry Melton DT - Terrance Cody DT - Robert Ayers DE - Brandon Spikes LB - Anthony Collins T - Sidney Rice WR -
Go get em Reggie...
Thurmond signed with the Jaguars, Terrance Cody might be OK, one thing is for sure we need at least two solid players for the DT positions...

The Raiders are however looking at Brandon Browner at CB, Tracy Porter is now gone I'd resign Jenkins for the other CB, that's for sure...A stupid move was Letting Jacoby Ford free...and the Signing of Austin Howard, wasn't he one-half of the humorous butt-fumble?...lol

“The Fist of Goodness”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2014
As far the QB position, Bring Freeman and Jason Campbell back who is a UFA, from looking at my information Freeman has experience with our OC Olsen. The only thing Michael Vick would be able to do is Help Pryor along. I'd go with signing Freeman & Campbell, cut Matt McGloin loose. Freeman can do the same things Matt did, only Freeman has a stronger arm.

And bring Michael Bush back, he's better than Rashad Jennings was. Let him, Murray and McFadden compete for the starting job.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#7 Mar 14, 2014
of all the fa qbs freman is the one that makes sense cause he knows the offense and the o.c .....raji re-signed w packers 1 yr 4 million definitely could of got him if we wanted......cmon raiders you guys are shopping like extreme couponers....hihihihihi....go raiders!!

“The Fist of Goodness”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2014
raider4life wrote:
of all the fa qbs freman is the one that makes sense cause he knows the offense and the o.c .....raji re-signed w packers 1 yr 4 million definitely could of got him if we wanted......cmon raiders you guys are shopping like extreme couponers....hihihihihi....go raiders!!
"Raji" Doesn't have a 3 down motor...

RaiderNation

Mesa, AZ

#9 Mar 14, 2014
Why didn't we get any Receivers???!!
Wiraider

Eau Claire, WI

#10 Mar 14, 2014
Tho freeman is familiar with Olson and the offence,I'm still on board to pick up Fitzpatrick and draft MCarren in second round if available!!!
Freddy

Granger, IN

#11 Mar 15, 2014
Wiraider wrote:
Tho freeman is familiar with Olson and the offence,I'm still on board to pick up Fitzpatrick and draft MCarren in second round if available!!!
Fitzpatrick is an interesting prospect if available?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans selected for HBO's "Hard Knocks" series 5 hr tom wingo 2
News Texans 360 Ep14 - 1/4 Apr '15 Terents 2
News Broncos Agree To Terms With Tight End James Casey Apr '15 Abe Addison Hattin 1
News Cowboys release Okoye, trying to return from ... Apr '15 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News NFL notebook: Winston feels pressure to attend ... Apr '15 Winston Smokers 14
News Tennessee Titans: Silently Building A Great Def... Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Ryan Mallett's Attitude A Positive For Houston ... Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web