Texans road to success!!!
Houstonfanallday

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2012
Why did we waste money on schaub seems he made most of his stats in atlanta.com e on kubiak what's up with the conservative play calls? I am so sick of fieldgoal after fieldgoal. Schaub can not scramble at all he is a tackling dummy he expects to have a perfect pocket all the time, not going to happen ! Move around or get out of town.... Foster stay on your feet or kick rocks everytime we offer these players more money they begin to suck. Put them on the sideline and give them a reality check! We are not looking like a superbowl ready team point blank period! I can see the frustration in the eyes of the players who really want it! Mix up the plays kubiak you have a big sheet in your hand every game but we see the same simple plays week after week minnesota embarassed us yall should be ashamed we don't look superbowl ready!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Texans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best and Worst Draft classes May 10 dcanddinky 1
Houston Texans 2017 NFL Draft Review May 7 cbolden3 1
News Deshaun Watson buys mom new car for birthday af... May 2 BustedPhart 6
News Report: Osweiler, O'Brien's confrontation in We... Apr '17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings sign backup QB Case Keenum Apr '17 Could pharts 4
Poll Why do the Texans Suck? (Oct '15) Mar '17 TurfPhartt 12
Poll Why do the Texans Suck...Still? (Mar '16) Mar '17 ReadPhartt 7
More from around the web