Hargrove penalty: NFL now discredits video

Jul 7, 2012 Full story: ESPN 2,178

Green Bay Packers defensive end Anthony Hargrove has insisted on multiple occasion s that a key piece of evidence against him in the New Orleans Saints bounty issue is a case of mistaken identity.

Full Story

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2111 Sep 7, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good. I hope you can laugh again this year when the Bears miss the playoffs again and I hope you can laugh about being SOOOOOOOOOO wrong about the Saint players. LOL
I will be laughing at the Packers choking again in the playoffs. I wasn't wrong about he saints players.The Bounty systems that Payton and company apologized and got suspended for could only do it with players. Just because they got away with something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#2112 Sep 8, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>I will be laughing at the Packers choking again in the playoffs. I wasn't wrong about he saints players.The Bounty systems that Payton and company apologized and got suspended for could only do it with players. Just because they got away with something doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Goodell still has the power to levy suspensions, and I wouldn't be surprised if he still does. This still isn't over by a long shot.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2113 Sep 8, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see they won't but anymore Packers in there because there is to many? They don't have the most so why would they stop? Thats some more BS by you. Bears had the most and we just had Richard Dent last year so your story doesn't fly. Sharpe doesn't belong in the hof. Hester will most likely be in there as the greatest return man in history . Briggs is in the probowl every year and is still going strong as ever and does it on his own.
THe HOF story isnt BS or a Lie from me,thats what was discussed on a football show.As i said,im not sure its true or not but both Bob LT and Jerry Kramer RG both deserve to be there.Favre will be there as a Packer in a few more years.LeRoy Butler and Sharpe both deserve to be there ( Sharpe did only play 8 seasons or so,cut short by neck injury but not to many were as dominate as he was when out there playing).As far as HOF,its been said there are to many Lombardi Packer players not to many Packer HOFers ( i think its bullshit my self but thats whats been said multiple times and i dont know if its true,which is why i add that disclaimer) You miss understood what i typed and or wrote.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2114 Sep 8, 2012
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goodell still has the power to levy suspensions, and I wouldn't be surprised if he still does. This still isn't over by a long shot.
I agree,He will def. try and at least clear his name at the very least ( and the NFL's as well).IM not sure how it will end,but,its def. not over with.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#2116 Sep 8, 2012
eric wrote:
<quoted text>THe HOF story isnt BS or a Lie from me,thats what was discussed on a football show.As i said,im not sure its true or not but both Bob LT and Jerry Kramer RG both deserve to be there.Favre will be there as a Packer in a few more years.LeRoy Butler and Sharpe both deserve to be there ( Sharpe did only play 8 seasons or so,cut short by neck injury but not to many were as dominate as he was when out there playing).As far as HOF,its been said there are to many Lombardi Packer players not to many Packer HOFers ( i think its bullshit my self but thats whats been said multiple times and i dont know if its true,which is why i add that disclaimer) You miss understood what i typed and or wrote.
Sorry, my bad!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2117 Sep 8, 2012
Not a problem! Have fun watching the games tomorrow.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#2118 Sep 8, 2012
eric wrote:
Not a problem! Have fun watching the games tomorrow.
You do the same. Let the games begin!
Don GBPmies

Cesena, Italy

#2119 Sep 9, 2012
Greetings from Italy!

Enjoy the games! Today is the day! Offseason is over thank god!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#2120 Sep 11, 2012
Wow

Awfully quiet around here since the whole offseason crowing about how good the packers are.
All the experts including gbpfan and gbpmies had the pegged as the greatest team on TV, until the first game that is.
I already said that the packers may surprise a few people this year, looks like those surprises come early.
Like an early Christmas

Go Chicago
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2121 Sep 11, 2012
Im sure they will be back.Its time to start that comeback on Thursday night.In a big game ( even for the 2nd game of the season).
How you been 40?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2122 Sep 11, 2012
40for60 wrote:
Wow
Awfully quiet around here since the whole offseason crowing about how good the packers are.
All the experts including gbpfan and gbpmies had the pegged as the greatest team on TV, until the first game that is.
I already said that the packers may surprise a few people this year, looks like those surprises come early.
Like an early Christmas
Go Chicago
Do ever talk football or is it lies, lies, lies and more lies all of the time? YOU said "pegged as the greatest team on TV" but nobody else has said that. I thank you for the compliment to the Packers. I'm more than content with the NFL fans deciding who is the greatest team on TV. In part because I KNOW many, many millions more will be watching the Packers than the Vikings! HOWL!

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#2123 Sep 11, 2012
eric wrote:
Im sure they will be back.Its time to start that comeback on Thursday night.In a big game ( even for the 2nd game of the season).
How you been 40?
yeah, put even if they come back you still know now the packers are not the team you thought the were. They choked the last to big games at home. It wasn't like both games were fights to the finish, they lost both games in all phases of the games for 3 hrs. But chicago should be an easy game for GB, I all I hear from you guys is the Bears suck really bad and are no match for the packers. So why wouldn't the packers beat us? It's the good teams that have been killing the packers so this is one of the easy games on your schedule. It's the next 14 you should worry about.# 54 is hurting so it will be even easier to beat the Bears.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2124 Sep 11, 2012
Still know now the Packers are not the team you thought they were? WHY,did i say they would go 15-1 or better?
I knew they would lose a few this year.They lost to SF in game 1.A Playoff team and the year goes on.
The Packers beat Chicago with Urlacher,so hopefully they can beat them w/o Urlacher or an out of football shape Urlacher.One game at a time friend,one at a time.
I do wonder if GB goes 11-5 12-4 maybe better,and makes the playoffs and plays defense like last year and loses early,if there will be the call for TT's GM job,,MM HC job or at the very least Dom Capers job.Cant argue with GB success the past few years though,but,its a what have you done for me lately league.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2125 Sep 11, 2012
eric wrote:
Still know now the Packers are not the team you thought they were? WHY,did i say they would go 15-1 or better?
I knew they would lose a few this year.They lost to SF in game 1.A Playoff team and the year goes on.
The Packers beat Chicago with Urlacher,so hopefully they can beat them w/o Urlacher or an out of football shape Urlacher.One game at a time friend,one at a time.
I do wonder if GB goes 11-5 12-4 maybe better,and makes the playoffs and plays defense like last year and loses early,if there will be the call for TT's GM job,,MM HC job or at the very least Dom Capers job.Cant argue with GB success the past few years though,but,its a what have you done for me lately league.
Didnt you see how terrible they were.They have lots of problems.Youre oline couldnt open a hole in a wet paper bag.Just like I said earlier, just take Rodgers out of the game and blitz him.The Pack is the cellar dwellers.lol

Location hidden

#2126 Sep 11, 2012
eric wrote:
They were who I thought they were.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#2127 Sep 11, 2012
eric wrote:
I don't think they will get rid of capers or TT"S job that quick. Hey, the packers might still win the next 15 and do better in the playoffs. Nobody knows. injuries, fumbles, replacement refs, luck,getting hot at the right time, all that stuff can change a team or a game in an second. That's what makes it exciting,stressful, unpredictable & fun all at the same time. Bears were getting hot at the right time last year and in one play we lose our QB and the season is over.New season, new offense lets go! Get your cheesehead foam hat on & I'll get my 1985 Bears SB hat on and let's see what happens thursday!!!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2128 Sep 11, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt you see how terrible they were.They have lots of problems.Youre oline couldnt open a hole in a wet paper bag.Just like I said earlier, just take Rodgers out of the game and blitz him.The Pack is the cellar dwellers.lol
So,your judging the Packers offense from one game where the oline didnt open holes vs the best run defense in the NFL AND a new RB who has been here for a few weeks and is just getting to know the playbook.Granted they havent run a whole lot in the past few years,but, how about we give Benson a little time before we judge if hes any good.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2129 Sep 11, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they will get rid of capers or TT"S job that quick. Hey, the packers might still win the next 15 and do better in the playoffs. Nobody knows. injuries, fumbles, replacement refs, luck,getting hot at the right time, all that stuff can change a team or a game in an second. That's what makes it exciting,stressful, unpredictable & fun all at the same time. Bears were getting hot at the right time last year and in one play we lose our QB and the season is over.New season, new offense lets go! Get your cheesehead foam hat on & I'll get my 1985 Bears SB hat on and let's see what happens thursday!!!
Ill pass on the cheesehead but i do have my old Reggie White Jersey!
Im far from worried at this point.IF they lose to Chi.,then there is some cause for concern ( as far as the division title goes).You are right for sure,lots happen in 16 games ( although i doubt they will win the next 15 but i wouldn't mind seeing it happen).McMillian takes over the safety spot opposite Woodson,so the rookie from Maine gets his first pro start,so thats exciting.GB really doesnt have to many injuries.Jennings groin injury,Raji and his sprained ankle being most notable,Chicago missing their safety for a while,( didnt you lose a WR on IR this week?) and 54 is prob not at his best,hes got to kick off the rust some more,so looks like the Bears will be in a good spot when he hits his stride and seeing as Packer teams under MM ( exception was last year) seem to start slow and play better as we go along,,GB needs the win THursday,,then Seattle,N.O. ends Sept,so if they are in it and above 500 ( say 5-3 by mid season) i like their chances of going on a 2nd half roll like they have the past few seasons (09-10) and finish with a playoff spot and who knows from their.I hate losing period,but, its far from panic time,They do have to beat the Bears to put themselves in good shape but,a loss still wont end the season,it may for the division but a WC still is in play.

Location hidden

#2130 Sep 11, 2012
eric wrote:
<quoted text>So,your judging the Packers offense from one game where the oline didnt open holes vs the best run defense in the NFL AND a new RB who has been here for a few weeks and is just getting to know the playbook.Granted they havent run a whole lot in the past few years,but, how about we give Benson a little time before we judge if hes any good.
Ya but youre judging youreself at 12-4 or 11-5.Not happening.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2131 Sep 12, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt you see how terrible they were.They have lots of problems.Youre oline couldnt open a hole in a wet paper bag.Just like I said earlier, just take Rodgers out of the game and blitz him.The Pack is the cellar dwellers.lol
Are you going to come back when the Vikings aren't playing the Jaguars (and barely winning) anymore? Do you think there are any other teams bad enough that the Vikings can beat them? Or was this the Vikings one win this season? You know, I actually picked the Vikings this week. That was the last time I'm doing that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Viewers File FCC Complaints over Tom Brady Cursing Fri Gubment Diarrhea 8
Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Is The Greatest Quarterba... Thu BradyDiarrhea Rants 26
Yates: Why Gronk has a legit MVP case Thu BradyDiarrhea Rants 2
Coach Tressman getting fired Dec 17 eric 4
Winners, losers: Did Rodgers kiss MVP goodbye? Dec 17 Bradyrrhea 18
In next draft, Packers should consider picking ... Dec 16 Zoo Bear 13
Green Bay Packers: Dropped passes prove devasta... Dec 15 Johnny JamBoogie 4
More from around the web