Packers running backs have got to be ...

Packers running backs have got to be looking over their shoulders

There are 5 comments on the LombardiAve story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Packers running backs have got to be looking over their shoulders. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

Cedric Benson started last season as the Packers running back before being injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Apr 30, 2013
They were used to looking over their shoulders searching for the nose tackle who was going to catch them from behind in the open field.
Slower than molasses in Dec
Slower than a fat drunk chix trying to get picked up at a bar
Laughing Packers Fan

Portage, MI

#2 May 1, 2013
I can't remember did the bears make it to the playoffs? All thats right nope they didndidn.
Laughing Packers Fan

Portage, MI

#3 May 1, 2013
I can't remember did the bears make it to the playoffs? All thats right nope they didn't.
Laughing Packers Fan

Portage, MI

#4 May 1, 2013
???¿?¿¿??¿
Mister Pack

United States

#5 May 1, 2013
The O line is in a shambles, Bulaga and Sherrod are both injury prone stiffs, Adian Peterson wouldn't gain 500 yards behind this mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Strange penalty stalls Cowboys and ... Tue GoodPhartz 13
News Packers' Allison charged with misdemeanor drug ... Jan 11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings' plane slides off Wisconsin runway, stu... Dec 24 Go Blue Forever 1
News Packers beat Bears 30-27 after Rodgers' big pas... Dec '16 Reggie 8-6 1
News NFL: Packers snap skid by downing Eagles Nov '16 Dope in Denver 3
News Do the Packers have enough time to turn their s... Nov '16 humm 3
News Back home, Packers look to get timing back agai... Nov '16 Tanked Johnson 2
More from around the web