End of game fiasco
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Sep 25, 2012
kim duk soon wrote:
It was the right call, they caught the ball similtamlisly and niether gave up control of the ball, by rule the possesion goe's to the offense.
-
Good call by the offical.
excuse Grammar, I hate english
It must simply be a fluke that most people in the world disagree with you, including a lot of Seahawk players. Either it's a fluke or you are talking out of your ass.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#22 Sep 25, 2012
LMAO
Whine, bitch, moan all you want
singing will make you feel better

To the tune of Mr Ed

a loss is a loss
of coss of coss
kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#23 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The refs always favor them? You just proved that you are an idiot and/or a foolish liar.
It True, even adrain rodgers say so, you idiot.
kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Packers anericas team like cowboys once were, refs dirty let them get all bad calls all the time, Now we have ref's that are more honest thats all.

Greenbay sore loser baby's

-

Good call by ref.

Seahawks deserve win.
kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#25 Sep 25, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
LMAO
Whine, bitch, moan all you want
singing will make you feel better
To the tune of Mr Ed
a loss is a loss
of coss of coss
Hahhahahhahahahah.

I am Mr. ED.

Early Departure.
kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#26 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It must simply be a fluke that most people in the world disagree with you, including a lot of Seahawk players. Either it's a fluke or you are talking out of your ass.
Most people were not two feet away from the play, I record play run in slow motion good call right call by ref.

---

Seawaks win. you lose.
kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#27 Sep 25, 2012
Radio announcers said AND THERE'S THE DAGGAR,

--

he wrong, packers lose,
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#28 Sep 25, 2012
eric wrote:
<quoted text>But at least GB beat Chicago to the point,the overated Whinner made a public fool of himself shouldering his LT and like Primies said,he will come back in another form.
Talk about a fool...AR and his fake gun shot & then blowing it out. It was great to see him get sacked 8 times and running for his life after being so cocky. AR has nothing to be cocky about this season so far. Like I said if you get a TD from the refs, then you can't whine when you get burned from these refs. You guys should feel lucky , if it wasn't for that last play everyone would be talking how bad the Packers offense is this year and how AR can't find the end zone.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#29 Sep 25, 2012
I'm sure Rogers is calling his buddy Jay Cutler for some consolation
kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#30 Sep 25, 2012
Last year, they created the most jobs since 2005.

American manufacturers are hiring again, creating jobs for the first time since the late 1990s.

---

Maybe you should find job now, I listen to radio at work, Announcers say AND THERES THE DAGGAR.

- He LIE, no daggar, what he talking about, packers lose.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#32 Sep 25, 2012
kim duk soon wrote:
<quoted text>It True, even adrain rodgers say so, you idiot.
Grow up tard!
Kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#33 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up tard!
How yoy know that i grew up hard, well i did me worky worky all time rice fields foe ever.. you need job.

Seahawks all have jobs,, referies on strike can sit hame and watch game on tv, I take there job.
Kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#34 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up tard!
Last year, they created the most jobs since 2005.

American manufacturers are hiring again, creating jobs for the first time since the late 1990s.

---

Maybe you should find job now, I listen to radio at work, Announcers say AND THERES THE DAGGAR.

- He LIE, no daggar, what he talking about, packers lose

-

What Dagger mean ?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#35 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up tard!
Did you destroy any TV's last night GBP?
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#36 Sep 25, 2012
Kim duk soon wrote:
<quoted text>How yoy know that i grew up hard, well i did me worky worky all time rice fields foe ever.. you need job.
Seahawks all have jobs,, referies on strike can sit hame and watch game on tv, I take there job.
I certainly can tell you didn't spend much time in school. And you obviously didn't learn anything about football in the rice fields. The only thing you are doing here is proving your ignorance. Try turning on ESPN. Maybe you will learn something.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#37 Sep 25, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Did you destroy any TV's last night GBP?
No. It is just a game you know. Besides, it's not as if last night's game was the first time I saw the replacement refs f@#% up a game. It's really to be expected. I knew the replacements would make their game changing mistakes SUPER obvious sooner or later. Naturally, I would have preferred that game to be one not involving the Packers, but crap happens. The important thing from this is for the NFL to finally fix the problem. The only way to do that is to get rid of the replacement refs and bring back the regular refs.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#38 Sep 25, 2012
Too bad we're not talking more about 8 first half sacks.
HHhhhhhOOOooWllllllllllll
Kim duk soon

Cazenovia, WI

#39 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly can tell you didn't spend much time in school. And you obviously didn't learn anything about football in the rice fields. The only thing you are doing here is proving your ignorance. Try turning on ESPN. Maybe you will learn something.
Me no espn i radio and computer me work you lazy ?

you need job, you rub my back i pay ypu....

too close to call, maybe maybe noy.

who care game over me done cry now.

New orleans I cry more.

peace out.
pgh

Greensburg, PA

#40 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you think it could happen? I knew it would happen. In fact, I knew players would also get injured because of the poor officiating. I believe Heayward-Bey's injury was due, at least in part, to the poor and inconsistent officiating. Other games have had the outcome affected by the poor officiating. This is just the game in which the evidence of it changing the outcome is the clearest. The integrity of the game has been destroyed through the first 3 weeks, not just this game. It will continue to be destroyed as long as these refs are allowed to officiate the games. It was Green Bay screwed this time, but it has been other teams in past games and it will be other teams in future games.
Even as a Steelers fan, I have to admit that hit on Heyward-Bey was an ugly moment...glad he's expected to recover. And yeah, the Packers were robbed. Goodell is an a$$. I don't really blame the officials..they're just out of their league.
kim

Cazenovia, WI

#41 Sep 25, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is just a game you know. Besides, it's not as if last night's game was the first time I saw the replacement refs f@#% up a game. It's really to be expected. I knew the replacements would make their game changing mistakes SUPER obvious sooner or later. Naturally, I would have preferred that game to be one not involving the Packers, but crap happens. The important thing from this is for the NFL to finally fix the problem. The only way to do that is to get rid of the replacement refs and bring back the regular refs.
How come you not at work ?
You sick ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthews, Peppers talk PEDs with NFL investigators Aug 26 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Packers' Matthews, Peppers face suspension Aug 17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Jordan Rodgers, Aaron's brother, debuts on 'The... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Way-Too-Early Depth Chart for Packers May '16 Bleeds Purple 1
News Munn, Rodgers not engaged, she tells Instagram (Jan '16) Apr '16 gooseberry 3
News Jared Cook to Sign with Packers: Latest Contrac... Mar '16 Bleeds Purple 1
What The F#*! Is The Packers Problem? (Jan '16) Mar '16 Fart news 11
More from around the web