Good article.
Joe

Wilmington, DE

#1 Dec 9, 2007
Great performance after being injured and it being that cold... He didnt really force anything and if he would have played smart against the cowboys well we all know... I hope favre hangs around for several more years because He is still 1 of the top 5 in the league and he is proving it. Great team play and ryan grant showed he could help carry the load if needed.
fusion2k5

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 10, 2007
Favre is defenitley a top 3 QB right now, and possibly the best ever. Dislocated shoulder, swollen elbow, numbness in fingers, no problem, where's my helmet? Rest Favre because he's banged up? hahahaha craziest thing I've ever heard by a Packers fan. This man is a mutant, he'll play with broken hands if he has too. Feeling great, can't wait for the playoffs. GO PACK GO!!!!
Jerry

Kenosha, WI

#3 Dec 10, 2007
He may be somewhere in the top ten but not in the top three.

He hit his crazy bone in the Dallas game, which is hardly an injury. Most of us recover from that in about 15 minutes. Coach said it was not a big deal.

He did not have a dislocated shoulder. That happened several years before, and the coach said it was not a problem at all.

Think you got a bit carried away.
BlackTar

United States

#4 Dec 10, 2007
actaully jerry he did dislocate his shoulder the coach and favre both said that he hasnt in 15 yrs or so until the cowboys game. so your info may be off. jerry.

They both noted to him still having numbness in his hand and im sure it is still there today. You had to have watched the game yesterday they must have noted both his injrys like 5x or at least they did in my broadcast. Which may differ from where you are.
BlackTar

United States

#5 Dec 10, 2007
and he is #5 in NFL.com QB list. ratings wise
BlackTar

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2007
actually he is in the top 5 for every catergory except 2 #1 Attempts #2TD's(wheres he 6th) not even in the lower part of 10th area.
fusion2k5

Toronto, Canada

#7 Dec 10, 2007
No, I would be getting carried away if I thought you were an actual Packers fan.
The Packers medical staff said Favre injured the ulnar nerve in his throwing arm which is causing numbness in his fingers and dislocated his non-throwing shoulder. It might take up to 3 weeks for the numbness in his fingers to go away. Did you even watch the game yesterday? Guess not.
Don't try to downplay the extent of his injuries which were made very clear by the Packers and their medical staff. Are you now a medical expert as well? Do you work for the Packers medical staff? No, so if you don't have "FACTS" to back up your statements you're better off not saying it because once again, you look like a fool. You talk so much bullshit, you don't have an ounce of creditability left.
Favre doesn't need me defending him on being top 3 in the leauge or possibly being the best QB ever, his career and stats say it all and all your BS can't discredit that.
I'm off to watch the Monday night game, hopefully it's a good one, fingers crossed.
Jerry wrote:
He may be somewhere in the top ten but not in the top three.
He hit his crazy bone in the Dallas game, which is hardly an injury. Most of us recover from that in about 15 minutes. Coach said it was not a big deal.
He did not have a dislocated shoulder. That happened several years before, and the coach said it was not a problem at all.
Think you got a bit carried away.
Joe

Wilmington, DE

#8 Dec 10, 2007
Jerry wrote:
He may be somewhere in the top ten but not in the top three.
He hit his crazy bone in the Dallas game, which is hardly an injury. Most of us recover from that in about 15 minutes. Coach said it was not a big deal.
He did not have a dislocated shoulder. That happened several years before, and the coach said it was not a problem at all.
Think you got a bit carried away.
Wrong on this one onry... The day before the game he still had numbness in his fingers and couldnt grip the ball... He is easily a top 3 qb... and we should hope to have him around for as long as possible because rodgers seems to get hurt on a normal basis.
All pro

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Dec 10, 2007
Jerry wrote:
He may be somewhere in the top ten but not in the top three.
He hit his crazy bone in the Dallas game, which is hardly an injury. Most of us recover from that in about 15 minutes. Coach said it was not a big deal.
He did not have a dislocated shoulder. That happened several years before, and the coach said it was not a problem at all.
Think you got a bit carried away.
Shut up noob if you cant said anything about Brett than just keep it to your ugly self!
Jerry

Kenosha, WI

#11 Dec 10, 2007
Did say something about Favre. He hit his crazy bone and acted as though it was a career ending injury. Made a big deal out of nothing. Poor Brett. Main reason for that was because he played so poorly against Dallas and he knew the media and fans would get on this ridiculous
"injury" kick. Secondly, there was NO shoulder injury. Coached confirmed both of these facts.

Since: Nov 07

Brooklyn

#12 Dec 10, 2007
hmmm...any you wonder why nobody likes you jerry
fusion2k5

Toronto, Canada

#13 Dec 10, 2007
Jerry wrote:
Did say something about Favre. He hit his crazy bone and acted as though it was a career ending injury. Made a big deal out of nothing. Poor Brett. Main reason for that was because he played so poorly against Dallas and he knew the media and fans would get on this ridiculous
"injury" kick. Secondly, there was NO shoulder injury. Coached confirmed both of these facts.
This is classic proof that Jerry twists facts into his own bullshit. Here is a direct quote from MM.

"McCarthy added that Favre's shoulder injury was an aggravation of a previous injury, and that it's actually the lesser of the two injuries."

Maybe your blind so I'll put it in caps for you

FAVRE'S SHOULDER INJURY WAS AN AGGRAVATION OF A PREVIOUS INJURY, AND THAT IT'S ACTUALLY THE LESSER OF THE TWO INJURIES.

Yes, it's an aggravation of a previous injury BUT IT'S STILL AN INJURY YOU FOOL!!!

Also, as mentioned above, Favre is still experiencing numbness in his fingers on his throwing hand and it will take about 3 weeks for the numbness to go away.

Get your facts straight or shut up, you look like a fool once again. You claim to be a Packers fan? What an ass clown!
Joe

Wilmington, DE

#14 Dec 10, 2007
Jerry wrote:
Did say something about Favre. He hit his crazy bone and acted as though it was a career ending injury. Made a big deal out of nothing. Poor Brett. Main reason for that was because he played so poorly against Dallas and he knew the media and fans would get on this ridiculous
"injury" kick. Secondly, there was NO shoulder injury. Coached confirmed both of these facts.
Him getting slammed dead on and then getting up holding his arm and shoulder was all just because he had a bad game... and mm and tt and the packers players are all in on the big conspiracy and are covering for him.. Lets call the fbi and get this investigated because it is such a crime that a guy gets hurt and "HAS" to play regardless because his back up qb is hurt again.

“It's an oversized hat.. funny”

Since: Mar 07

Marquette MI

#15 Dec 10, 2007
seriously jerry... not in the top 3-5... maybe top 10. based on his play alone this year, name the other qb's you'd rather have starting right now besides brady and then manning, and possibly romo or rothlisberger if you want to really stretch it. actually, it's probably kind of a waste of time to try listing the other qb's because i would just disagre flat out with anybody besides the afore mentioned players. favre is having a phenomenal year and he's easily in the top five area of qbs playing in the nfl right now. personally speaking i'd rank him around 2 or 3 in the nfl this year based on key stats alone.(this does not include other key factors that make a premiere quarterback such as locker room influence, durability, veteran leadership amongst the youngest team in football, or the ability to learn and adjust to a new offense) you can find the stats on nfl.com or espn.com but hey, i'm a packer fan so i'm going to be biased, but in a worse case skeptic scenario, no worse than top 5 easy. i'm just saying i've been a proud packer fan my whole life and i've followed favre's career the entire way. he's having a great year and its hard to find many people that wouldn't rank them in the top 3 or 5 qb's based on the stats alone. so... you might as well enjoy and appreciate the kind of year that favre and the packers are having and give him the credit that he deserves for his efforts this year.
All Street Pro

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#16 Dec 11, 2007
Jerry wrote:
Did say something about Favre. He hit his crazy bone and acted as though it was a career ending injury. Made a big deal out of nothing. Poor Brett. Main reason for that was because he played so poorly against Dallas and he knew the media and fans would get on this ridiculous
"injury" kick. Secondly, there was NO shoulder injury. Coached confirmed both of these facts.
I want to see you wear a helmt and play qb. If you can last even a game than we can about about it.
Btw you suck dude, just leave the Packers Forum and stop posting. You cant even back up your fact.
Andrew

Bloomington, IN

#17 Dec 11, 2007
Jerry wrote:
Did say something about Favre. He hit his crazy bone and acted as though it was a career ending injury. Made a big deal out of nothing. Poor Brett. Main reason for that was because he played so poorly against Dallas and he knew the media and fans would get on this ridiculous
"injury" kick. Secondly, there was NO shoulder injury. Coached confirmed both of these facts.
NO SHOULDER INJURY????? W(here)TF are you getting your facts from? Can you paste into the forum where you saw that he didn't have a shoulder injury? Wow, anything to bash on Favre...Back to the same ole shit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Matthews, Peppers talk PEDs with NFL investigators Aug 26 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Packers' Matthews, Peppers face suspension Aug 17 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Jordan Rodgers, Aaron's brother, debuts on 'The... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Way-Too-Early Depth Chart for Packers May '16 Bleeds Purple 1
News Munn, Rodgers not engaged, she tells Instagram (Jan '16) Apr '16 gooseberry 3
News Jared Cook to Sign with Packers: Latest Contrac... Mar '16 Bleeds Purple 1
What The F#*! Is The Packers Problem? (Jan '16) Mar '16 Fart news 11
More from around the web