PACKER SHAREHOLDER

Rockledge, FL

#1 Dec 7, 2007
From super bowl to the toilet bowl. After further review the Bears still s#$k. They are who we thought they were. Kinda feel bad for old wrecks though. Nahfell worse for Jason Cambell. That looked painful. Good morning sports fans.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2 Dec 7, 2007
Guess TB, and the Bears wont be so cocky next year will they!
Andrew

Clarksville, IN

#3 Dec 7, 2007
Why did one of our two losses come from the bears at home?? Oh well, I'd rather lose to them and have a better record...
Nick from IL not from MI

Palos Hills, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2007
What comes around goes around. Back in the cellar.

No QB, NO RUNNING BACK---BENSON SUX!!!!!!, NO WRs, NO OFFENSIVE LINE, MIKE BROWN IS ALWAYS HURT, ARCHULETA SUX, LOVIE hired the WRONG defensive coordinator.....

The list is too long.

BEARS SUCK! There's always next year.

I hope Favre mows down the Cowboys in the NFC Championship with WOODSON and KGB back.
Rick

College Park, MD

#6 Dec 7, 2007
Nick from IL not from MI wrote:
What comes around goes around. Back in the cellar.
No QB, NO RUNNING BACK---BENSON SUX!!!!!!, NO WRs, NO OFFENSIVE LINE, MIKE BROWN IS ALWAYS HURT, ARCHULETA SUX, LOVIE hired the WRONG defensive coordinator.....
The list is too long.
BEARS SUCK! There's always next year.
I hope Favre mows down the Cowboys in the NFC Championship with WOODSON and KGB back.
Nick!!

You are THE BEST BEARS fan (and I have met plenty!) I know! I rooted for the Bears in the Superbowl last year so I know how you feel!

Happy weekend, friend.
Rick
Austinht

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 7, 2007
PACKER SHAREHOLDER wrote:
From super bowl to the toilet bowl. After further review the Bears still s#$k. They are who we thought they were. Kinda feel bad for old wrecks though. Nahfell worse for Jason Cambell. That looked painful. Good morning sports fans.
That's right we did beat the SLACKERS-by the way nice QB rating - 5-for-14, 56 yards, two interceptions and an 8.9 QB rating....

face it you are done !
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 7, 2007
Da Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right we did beat the SLACKERS-by the way nice QB rating - 5-for-14, 56 yards, two interceptions and an 8.9 QB rating....
face it you are done !
Yea he had a bad game and for 1 quarter... grossman however played worse then that 3 times last year and he actually played the whole game... Stop worrying about a bad game by our qb and worry about what you guys will do about your qb situation for years to come because ours looks pretty good. It must be hard being seller dwellers and be below the lions.
Austinht

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 10, 2007
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he had a bad game and for 1 quarter... grossman however played worse then that 3 times last year and he actually played the whole game... Stop worrying about a bad game by our qb and worry about what you guys will do about your qb situation for years to come because ours looks pretty good. It must be hard being seller dwellers and be below the lions.
Remember - You get to play us again, NFC loses will haunt the SLACKERS that's 2 maybe 3.

“It's an oversized hat.. funny”

Since: Mar 07

Marquette MI

#10 Dec 10, 2007
can't we all just get along. i'm a life long packer fan and have been dating a die hard bears fan for four years now. yeah awkward. on top of that i live with her, another bears fan, and a lions fan. welcome to the u.p. i guess. during bears vs. packers vs. lions times of year, things can get a little muddled in this house, but here is what our little nfc north experiment has produced. 1. the bears have several issues this year namely injuries, coordinator changes, and a serious lack of quarterback. hard to be successful with all that going on. 2. the packers have aligned a mix of young, talented and hungry players into their veteran leaders corp. this leads to success. 3. the lions are proving to be the lions once again. i do honestly feel bad about that one. 4. purple is a stupid color and the vikings should be despised above all others. 5. everybody dogs on the nfc north, so lets not hate on one another's team too much just because they are finding success. lets take it to "superior" divisions such as the nfc east and afc west for looking down on teams like the packers, bears, and lions... not the vikings though, screw them, for too many years. even as a packer fan it wasn't like i cheered for the colts in the superbowl cause duh its the colts.... that'd be like cheering for the yankees just because they played insert your favorite baseball team here in the world series or playoffs. yeah, the bears beat us and probably will again if the packers aren't playing for anything at that point. there i said it. but seriously, the bears don't have a lot going on THIS YEAR. keep the faith, they'll be back possibly with mcnabb at the helm and quit hating on the packers success because with this young team, it could continue for a while. and on the other side, the bears could easily be right back in the mix next year.
Austinht

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Dec 11, 2007
Wonderin in Wisconsin wrote:
can't we all just get along. i'm a life long packer fan and have been dating a die hard bears fan for four years now. yeah awkward. on top of that i live with her, another bears fan, and a lions fan. welcome to the u.p. i guess. during bears vs. packers vs. lions times of year, things can get a little muddled in this house, but here is what our little nfc north experiment has produced. 1. the bears have several issues this year namely injuries, coordinator changes, and a serious lack of quarterback. hard to be successful with all that going on. 2. the packers have aligned a mix of young, talented and hungry players into their veteran leaders corp. this leads to success. 3. the lions are proving to be the lions once again. i do honestly feel bad about that one. 4. purple is a stupid color and the vikings should be despised above all others. 5. everybody dogs on the nfc north, so lets not hate on one another's team too much just because they are finding success. lets take it to "superior" divisions such as the nfc east and afc west for looking down on teams like the packers, bears, and lions... not the vikings though, screw them, for too many years. even as a packer fan it wasn't like i cheered for the colts in the superbowl cause duh its the colts.... that'd be like cheering for the yankees just because they played insert your favorite baseball team here in the world series or playoffs. yeah, the bears beat us and probably will again if the packers aren't playing for anything at that point. there i said it. but seriously, the bears don't have a lot going on THIS YEAR. keep the faith, they'll be back possibly with mcnabb at the helm and quit hating on the packers success because with this young team, it could continue for a while. and on the other side, the bears could easily be right back in the mix next year.
Young team ? When your new QB ( who ever it may be ) then you lose Rogers free agent & the old boys is finally gone & woodson is is also young ?- it will be long season for the SLACKERS.
BlackTar

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2007
whatever you say Da Bears you really showed us what a loser looks like with no class. Your a hater all the way thru to bad for you the only thing you have to hang on your door is a win against the pakcers the season is somewhere else like under your carpet. Go ahead and keep talking the Bears wont go anywhere anytime soon. just play your 3rd string QB all the way till the end of the season and bite the pillow as we the packers walk into the playoffs with a 1st round bye.
Joe

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2007
Da Bears wrote:
<quoted text>
Young team ? When your new QB ( who ever it may be ) then you lose Rogers free agent & the old boys is finally gone & woodson is is also young ?- it will be long season for the SLACKERS.
Don't say that - I hope the Packers don't lose AR, the guy will make a great QB once he is givin the starting job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wisconsin man thought he was going to die on Mo... May 16 tom wingo 8
Congats!!!! May 12 goatit 8
News A Brett is back in Green Bay: Packers nab UCLA'... May 5 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New pub coming to Lambeau Field May 4 tom wingo 11
GB pick is May 2 eric 14
NFL draft May 1 eric 21
News Favre's No. 4 to be retired Thanksgiving night Apr 25 david 13
More from around the web