Packers place Bulaga on IR
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 12, 2012
The Packer's depth is certainly being tested this season!
eric

Arpin, WI

#2 Nov 12, 2012
Yep,thank God for TT and his depth. I wonder if they will activate the Tackle they drafted from Florida State off the Practice squad? OR just let Lang stay there,D-S can play LG ( unless he moves to Center if Saturday doesnt improve) then vanRoten can move into the LG spot ( of course if Sherrod gets put on the active Roster,that will answer some questions for sure)
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
There is still a lot of football left. The person the pack can least afford to get injured is Rogers. Other injuries at positions where you are thin will be glaring from here on out
eric

Arpin, WI

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Not that you want anyone to get hurt or lose his job due to injury,but, this is a chance to see if Lang can replace him at RT ( if hes better at RT then LG) Even D-S can prove himself into a starters job ( LG) if he kicks ass there.I still want to see vanRoten play. Hopefully we can put him in in a blow out situation.Who knows maybe we have a Center when Saturday retires.
I agree 100% with you LBF, another injury may be trouble.Losing Bulaga isnt the end of the run,INFACT, i think Lang may play RT better then Bulaga,the question now is can Even D-S play as well as Lang at LG? IF SO, why didnt we just bench Bulaga and play Lang at RT,EDS at LG to start with?
eric

Arpin, WI

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I also wonder if Andrew Datko may have some playing time if need be? I know,hes on the practice squad and the Packers want him to bulk up some size and power( as its been written) but,if hes better then any option we have and again if Sherrod is healed up enough and can get into football shape rather quickly he can add to some depth and or maybe play some mop up duty and get his feet wet.When he played last year, he wasnt great but certainly solid enough,it just sucks that a young guy got hurt that bad ( as football goes,he career has been halted and pushed back,growth wise by a while,missing a year nad taking a year to get back into the swing,sets him back a bit,but, hes a talented kid who can bounce back)
eric

Arpin, WI

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Vic So'oto was signed today to take the roster spot left by Bulaga.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#7 Nov 13, 2012
eric wrote:
Vic So'oto was signed today to take the roster spot left by Bulaga.
I read that. He "appeared" in 4 games with Oakland this year.
eric

Arpin, WI

#8 Nov 13, 2012
The time i saw him play,he didnt do that bad ( of course it was preseason but).We lose a RT nd sign a DE/LB.We are fine there unless we lose 1 more o lineman,then things may get a bit interesting and moves will have to be made.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#9 Nov 13, 2012
eric wrote:
The time i saw him play,he didnt do that bad ( of course it was preseason but).We lose a RT nd sign a DE/LB.We are fine there unless we lose 1 more o lineman,then things may get a bit interesting and moves will have to be made.
I think we can agree injuries are a HUGE determining factor. Look at Big Ben last night. Shoulder injury, throwing shoulder equals not good for the Steelers
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think we can agree injuries are a HUGE determining factor. Look at Big Ben last night. Shoulder injury, throwing shoulder equals not good for the Steelers
Can we agree that Cutler's injury is a big determining factor? Or is his play too insignificant to make much of a difference?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Nov 13, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we agree that Cutler's injury is a big determining factor? Or is his play too insignificant to make much of a difference?
Cutler's injury is between his ears
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Cutler's injury is between his ears
I agree. I believe he's the first concussion patient where lobotomy is the recommended course of treatment.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#13 Nov 13, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I believe he's the first concussion patient where lobotomy is the recommended course of treatment.
You are on to something, however,
In order to have a lobotomy, a brain is required
Strawman Cutler whistles "...if I only had a brain"
Cutler looks like the Strawman when he gets that "glazed look"
eric

Arpin, WI

#14 Nov 13, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason Campbell looked better then Cutler did,so i guess a Cutler injury just may be an improvement.The guy has the tools,its just a maturity issue.He whines,he just doenst seem to do it in a big spot.He was down in the NFC title game vs GB in 10,sprained his knee and got outplayed by a 3rd stringer, Last Sunday night,they were behind,got concussed and got out played by his backup 2nd stringer,( so i guess hes is improving then)
eric

Arpin, WI

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think we can agree injuries are a HUGE determining factor. Look at Big Ben last night. Shoulder injury, throwing shoulder equals not good for the Steelers
I agree! It certainly tests the depth of a team and the team with the best depth wins it more times then not, that and what ever team goes into the playoffs the hottest.
answerman

Appleton, WI

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Reggie6-3

Elizabeth, NJ

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Eric wrote-"Jason Campbell looked better then Cutler did,so i guess a Cutler injury just may be an improvement.The guy has the tools,its just a maturity issue.He whines,he just doenst seem to do it in a big spot.He was down in the NFC title game vs GB in 10,sprained his knee and got outplayed by a 3rd stringer, Last Sunday night,they were behind,got concussed and got out played by his backup 2nd stringer,( so i guess hes is improving then)"

God if campbell is an improvement which i know your joking then cut cutless and sign matt moore from Miami!Theres an improvement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jordan Rodgers, Aaron's brother, debuts on 'The... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Way-Too-Early Depth Chart for Packers May '16 Bleeds Purple 1
News Munn, Rodgers not engaged, she tells Instagram Apr '16 gooseberry 3
News Jared Cook to Sign with Packers: Latest Contrac... Mar '16 Bleeds Purple 1
What The F#*! Is The Packers Problem? Mar '16 Fart news 11
News Report: Packers want Eddie Lacy to lose a stunn... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Starr's wife: QB's back issues from Bama hazing Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web