eric

Verona, WI

#1 Mar 22, 2014
According to the GBPG........
Finley failed his physical with the Seattle Seahawks,just something id pass along.
GBPmies

Finland

#2 Mar 22, 2014
IMO
Finley is still a loud mouth punk. He always has been. I thought maybe he might grow out of it but I doubt he will. He can’t control his mouth I guess. I have heard him blabbing on about how he will be cleared soon…. That was over 1 month ago but still no clearance from anyone and has failed a SEA physical.

I saw he just tweeted this, which is stupid because he keeps telling everyone he will be cleared but has not been cleared for months…

“I Guess Everyone KNOWS When I Will Be Healed. Y'all Don't Know *****!#IWillRiseAgain”

Yeah! W’all don’t know shit!

Neither does he!!!! So maybe he should shut the F up then! Get cleared and then talk his bs!

I hope he goes away somewhere irrelevant like Buffalo or something in the AFC.
GBPmies

Finland

#3 Mar 22, 2014
Providing the fact he can get FULL medical clearance I wouldn’t mind Finley and his loud mouth back for a 1 year prove it deal for about 1.5 mil max 2 mil. It would have to include per game bonus though with FULL medical clearance.
OR we could just draft his replacement for about nothing…

... I say DRAFT!
eric

Verona, WI

#4 Mar 22, 2014
Interesting..GB has 15M left,needs 5M for draft picks,,10M left and they prob. extend Cobb and Nelson,while Nelson may cost an extra 1M or so,,Cobb may get a real nice raise and eat up 3-5M MORE in cap space,so there really isnt a whole lot left AND they still may want to sign Kuhn, they should Def. re sign Flynn as a backup. I wouldnt mind a cheap deal for Finley as you said,as a contract year, he will go all out and he didnt play that bad this year but again, 5M for picks, 2M for Kuhn and Flynn,,Nelson will get an extra 2M in cap space for 9M left and they still have to extend Cobb and his cap number right now is low ( rookie deal) i dont know exactly at this sec.but id guess around 1.5M- 1.7M so he will eat a nice chunk of the 9M left
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Mar 23, 2014
The projection to sign draft picks is about 2 million. And Cobb, Nelson and every free agent after this season may well want to see what they can get on the open market when I hear the LOW estimate for next season's cap is about 147 million! I actually think it's great to TRY to sign Cobb and Nelson, but the reality is that plenty of money will be there for signing players next season. It seems a shame to leave 10 million on the table when we still have some major needs. Imagine what one extra player may have accomplished against the 49ers in the playoffs. Just one more significant play!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Mar 23, 2014
BTW the Finley experiment is over in Green Bay. It was a comlete failure. Now it is a complete failure with a messed up neck unable to pass a physical. He couldn't concentrate on the ball when he was healthy. How do you think he wil do now? ROFLMAO He is somebody else's problem now. I hope he becomes Seattle's problem. That should help the rest of the league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jordan Rodgers, Aaron's brother, debuts on 'The... May '16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Way-Too-Early Depth Chart for Packers May '16 Bleeds Purple 1
News Munn, Rodgers not engaged, she tells Instagram (Jan '16) Apr '16 gooseberry 3
News Jared Cook to Sign with Packers: Latest Contrac... Mar '16 Bleeds Purple 1
What The F#*! Is The Packers Problem? (Jan '16) Mar '16 Fart news 11
News Report: Packers want Eddie Lacy to lose a stunn... Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Starr's wife: QB's back issues from Bama hazing Mar '16 Fart news 2
More from around the web