Larrivee: Packers getting better, refs got better despite missed calls

Oct 1, 2012 Full story: WTMJ-AM Milwaukee 117

Get all the news and information you need to start your day during Wisconsin's Morning News with Gene Mueller.

Full Story
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#81 Oct 7, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how childish, petty and envious people become of the fans of the 13 time world Champion GREEN BAY PACKERS. It's also awesome! Thanks.
THANKS...You've proved my every point.....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#82 Oct 7, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>THANKS...You've proved my every point.....
THANKS...You've proved my every point!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#83 Oct 7, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is ezg? Ha ha idiot! By the end of the season, or well before, I'm sure we'll be seeing you just as often as we see ezg here. BTW if you actually are capable of talking about football(I doubt it but I'd like to see you try) who are the other players that the Vikings have? You need to let ESPN know so they can see that those players gets some recognition. ESPN doesn't seem to know who they are either.
Still here.If you wanna see the Vikings roster go to Vikings.com .Too many players to mention.I dont know where EZG is but I hope he comes back cause he's a great Vikings fan and a great football mind.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#84 Oct 8, 2012
...Colts?....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#85 Oct 8, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Still here.If you wanna see the Vikings roster go to Vikings.com .Too many players to mention.I dont know where EZG is but I hope he comes back cause he's a great Vikings fan and a great football mind.
Since you can't name the other good players, you obviously don't know the Vikings. And your idea of a great football mind is a pathetic, ignorant, illiterate, classless, military valor stealing POS that couldn't even understand most of the stuff he cut and pasted. So I'll judge everything you say accordingly.
Indy Crapolis

United States

#86 Oct 8, 2012
This headline needs to re-written....
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#87 Oct 8, 2012
Indy Crapolis wrote:
This headline needs to re-written....
Hopefully, they can leave the headline alone and repost it after next weeks game!

Location hidden

#88 Oct 8, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, they can leave the headline alone and repost it after next weeks game!
Do you really think next week will be better?The Texans are a better team than the Colts.The Pack are the new basement dwellers and headed for 6-10.LOL
Vikes Fan

United States

#89 Oct 8, 2012
Its not like the Vikings will reach the Super Bowl either. They are always good at fooling us fans.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#90 Oct 8, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think next week will be better?The Texans are a better team than the Colts.The Pack are the new basement dwellers and headed for 6-10.LOL
Why don't you ask ezg? I believe you can find him if you turn over enough rocks.

Location hidden

#91 Oct 9, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask ezg? I believe you can find him if you turn over enough rocks.
according to the mighty nfl power rankings at nfl.com that you held so dear early in the season you play the number one ranked team this week the Texans.The Bears are ranked at number 5 and the Vikings at number 8.Where are the mighty Packers?number 14 behind the Cardinals,Seahawks and Rams.LMAO
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#92 Oct 9, 2012
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>according to the mighty nfl power rankings at nfl.com that you held so dear early in the season you play the number one ranked team this week the Texans.The Bears are ranked at number 5 and the Vikings at number 8.Where are the mighty Packers?number 14 behind the Cardinals,Seahawks and Rams.LMAO
First, I never hold those rankings dear at all. I merely mentioned them because they make Viking and Bear fans cry. And I'm almost certain the AP power poll hasn't been released for this week yet. I did see some power polls by individuals. One had the Vikings ranked above the Packers, but the other still had the Packers on top! Isn't that hilarious? BTW the Vikings aren't going to get by the Packers that easily. You can hope that the season will end right now, but that isn't going to happen. The Vikings need to beat the Packers on the field if they hope to stay on top of the standings. Can you remember the last time the Vikings beat the Packers? My memory is pretty good, but I can't remember back that far!

Location hidden

#93 Oct 9, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I never hold those rankings dear at all. I merely mentioned them because they make Viking and Bear fans cry. And I'm almost certain the AP power poll hasn't been released for this week yet. I did see some power polls by individuals. One had the Vikings ranked above the Packers, but the other still had the Packers on top! Isn't that hilarious? BTW the Vikings aren't going to get by the Packers that easily. You can hope that the season will end right now, but that isn't going to happen. The Vikings need to beat the Packers on the field if they hope to stay on top of the standings. Can you remember the last time the Vikings beat the Packers? My memory is pretty good, but I can't remember back that far!
Both ranking are this week.Nfl .com have the Packers at 14.espn at 12.Both have the Vikings at 8.By the time we play you we'll be running on all cylinders.You havent even seen all our weapons yet.Our offense still needs some tuning.The last time we beat the Packers was in 09 with Favre which is also the last year we led the division.Obviously the Packers arent out of it nor are the Vikings in the superbowl but you have it coming after the way you put us as irrelevant in the beginning of the season.Were not irrelevant anymore.The reason for the Vikings success is the second and third year players have stepped it up as well as a good draft this year.The Packers are pretty beat up already and now I heard Benson is out for 8 weeks.If you lose this week its an uphill battle.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#94 Oct 9, 2012
Gotta give props to Clay Matthews, for coming out againest the NFL...because Texan's LB, Brian Cushing was injured last night, by an illegal chop-block, by one of the Jet's lineman, possibly Mangum. No penalty was called and after seeing the video on PTI, i could'nt make out the offender's number tho, the act is easy to see.....Matthews is entirely correct and it is time to see, whether the NFL is serious about ALL PLAYERS SAFETY......
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#95 Oct 9, 2012
Texans report: Cushing out for the season....
eric

Marshfield, WI

#96 Oct 9, 2012
Thats a tuff break for Cushing.It seems they are concerned about player safety ( since the law suits) but your right,lets see if they step up here and make an example of such a cheap shot such as a chop block!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#97 Oct 9, 2012
Thats a tuff break! Damn whats wrong with me? TOUGH break.
anyway......
eric

Marshfield, WI

#98 Oct 9, 2012
Just noticed in the MJS headline, Benson is out 6-8 weeks! So we may get him back 2 weeks earlier! Hooray for that!

Location hidden

#99 Oct 9, 2012
eric wrote:
Thats a tuff break for Cushing.It seems they are concerned about player safety ( since the law suits) but your right,lets see if they step up here and make an example of such a cheap shot such as a chop block!
I dont think that they dont care.That was an isolated incident.Im sure if the refs saw it there would have been a penalty.What more can you do?Rodgers got cheapshotted too when the Saints poked him in the eye.Same as what they got away with in the championship.Seems to me like the Packers got away with some face masks in that game as well.Every team cheats some including my team.
DA BEARS FAN

Lake In The Hills, IL

#100 Oct 9, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
I guess Larrivee isn't part of the media that some people claim are all in agreement that the Packers are in trouble. Unlike some people I use facts instead of false claims that all Green Bay media, Fox Noise and ESPN commentatos agree about the Packers being in big trouble.
He works for the packers, he is not going to admit on the air they suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well 4 hr Packer Hacker 43
Minneapolis to Lambeau Field charity ride benef... Wed Laughing Bear Fan 5
Green Bay Packers Have Future Star in Ha Ha Cli... Sep 15 Giggle Dix 22
Jets blow 18-point lead, fall 31-24 to Packers - Sep 15 Feetball 6
5 Keys To Victory For Green Bay Packers In Week 1 Sep 12 Spielman 17
why is aj hawk still on the team Sep 8 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Forbes: Green Bay Packers fans are the best Sep 6 VikesFan 28
•••
•••

Green Bay Packers People Search