Minnesota Vikings sign former Packers LB Desmond Bishop

Jun 24, 2013 Read more: Sporting News 13

Wide receiver Greg Jennings isn't the only former Green Bay Packers standout who will be playing for the Minnesota Vikings in 2013.

Read more

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Hopefully Bishop is healthy.Could be a good linebacker core with Henderson,Bishop,Greenway.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
Hopefully Bishop is healthy.Could be a good linebacker core with Henderson,Bishop,Greenway.
I don't remember you saying he could be a part of good linebacking corp before? What changed? ROFLMAO

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2013
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember you saying he could be a part of good linebacking corp before? What changed? ROFLMAO
I said it was a big if if he could come back the same.In this post I said if he is healthy.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>I said it was a big if if he could come back the same.In this post I said if he is healthy.
It sounds like you don't think he's likely to stay healthy. Don't be so negative. As a Viking fan, it's your responsibility to be overly and foolishly optimistic! Just like with Ponder and the receiving corp and your defense.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>I said it was a big if if he could come back the same.In this post I said if he is healthy.
Another class act player that the Vikes signed from cheese curd ville..........I like how this Bishop will COMPLEMENT our PAWNDER..........MOVE p1 2 cassell/castle..........CHESS BABY
Reggie 0-0

Deer Park, NY

#6 Jul 5, 2013
lets see who else will minn sign to add to the list of packer to be viking walking wounded lol
viking nation

Madera, CA

#7 Jul 5, 2013
I love a good chess game I play a little myself. The Vikes made three good first round draft picks & like in Chess you can get a checkmate with the right three moves lol I think the vikes made the right moves,
viking nation

Madera, CA

#8 Jul 5, 2013
For anyone thats likes a good Chess game here is a trap that the great Bobby Fischer used all the time-
viking nation

Madera, CA

#9 Jul 5, 2013

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#10 Jul 6, 2013
Post 7??????Dead wrong,4 moves is a perfect game.I'm one of the best.

Since: Dec 06

Davenport, FL

#11 Jul 6, 2013
Pawn is the 1st move,bring the bishop out to position,bring the queen into position,bring the queen down for checkmate with the bishop protecting the queen.4 moves,I've done it more than a few times.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Childress wrote:
Post 7??????Dead wrong,4 moves is a perfect game.I'm one of the best.
Don't you realize to whom you were replying? Do you really think ezg is a chess player? I bet checkers are too complicated for that tard.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#13 Jul 8, 2013
Childress wrote:
Pawn is the 1st move,bring the bishop out to position,bring the queen into position,bring the queen down for checkmate with the bishop protecting the queen.4 moves,I've done it more than a few times.
Thanx Bud for coming to my rescue here..........Did I mention Bishop sacks the Queen,,,,,,,,,,ie,A.R......... .JUST SAYIN'...He does look like a ..........well not a King..........Brett Favre is/was and will only be.........check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Packers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 49ers sign linebacker Desmond Bishop Fri Falsified IP 4
News Lambeau Field sales tax to end in 6 months Fri Cheese 3
News Packers re-sign defensive linemen Letroy Guion,... Fri Falsified IP 12
Mariota to Bears? Fri Draft sense 7
Revis Fri Mensa3 5
News Dolphins hosting free agent WR Jennings Apr 8 Finpoo 2
News Vikings to sign Kevin McDermott Apr 4 HMA Software 4
More from around the web