Junction City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

is a FA again,Buffalo released him.I wonder if TT will take a look and see whats what.
IF he has a few years left in the tank,he and Desmond Bishop in the middle wouldnt be bad,At least hes got some speed.
GBPmies

Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I think Bishop replaced him. I think the plan should be to get younger and faster and I have doubts Barnett fits the Bill.

It might be a good idea to take a look if they do not think Bishop can return from his injury right away.
Packluv1

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

eric wrote:
is a FA again,Buffalo released him.I wonder if TT will take a look and see whats what.
IF he has a few years left in the tank,he and Desmond Bishop in the middle wouldnt be bad,At least hes got some speed.
bears are rumored to have him on their radar.
eric

Junction City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Bears just signed DJ Williams LB Denver to a 1year deal,
Its a shame about Urlacher but sometimes shit happens ( or in this case doesnt happen)
So, who knows if signing Williams will take Barnett out of the equation.
Barnett played pretty well in GB several years ago,Bishop un seeded him but i have no idea if GB is still looking,was actually ever looking or will look..Not a bad signing if the Bears can do it as id imagine the Bears dont have a whole lot of cap space and Barnett would come pretty inexpensive as well.
Packluv1

Lake In The Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

eric wrote:
Bears just signed DJ Williams LB Denver to a 1year deal,
Its a shame about Urlacher but sometimes shit happens ( or in this case doesnt happen)
So, who knows if signing Williams will take Barnett out of the equation.
Barnett played pretty well in GB several years ago,Bishop un seeded him but i have no idea if GB is still looking,was actually ever looking or will look..Not a bad signing if the Bears can do it as id imagine the Bears dont have a whole lot of cap space and Barnett would come pretty inexpensive as well.
yep, I thought they would have resigned 54 to see if he healed up. Thought he could still play at high level if his knee was ok. Tough business. The guy from the broncos has some issues so I think it was a bad move for bears , on the field he is a good LB

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Green Bay Packers Forum right now

Search the Green Bay Packers Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside Slant: Packers cashing in at Lambeau 2 hr Spielman 12
contract extension 11 hr GBPfan 4
Breer: 'Better To Be Early Than Late' Finding T... Thu Flatulence Fred 5
Green Bay Packers: Micah Hyde has edge at safety Jul 29 GBPfan 3
Green Bay Packers: Randall Cobb says 'I don't b... Jul 29 Dickholes in Cheese 4
Jordy signed a contract extension. Jul 29 GBPfan 13
Finley coming back? 7-25 Jul 28 GBPfan 4
•••
•••