Ex-Lions offensive coordinator Scott Linehan hired as playcaller for Dallas Cowboys

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Ex-Lions offensive coordinator Scott Linehan hired as playcaller for Dallas Cowboys. In it, MLive.com reports that:

The Detroit Lions staged a memorable 10-point comeback in the final 4 minutes of a game against the Dallas Cowboys last season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Bill Lucas

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 27, 2014
Another crazy unpredictable move by an owner who is out of control and out of touch. He just needs to hire a good component GM and coach and let them build the team. It breaks my heart for Cowboy fans to be strapped with an out of control owner who thinks he knows everything when at best he seems clueless. HoweverJerry is hellbent on destroying the image of the most loved and hated team in America. He is an old fool and as we know you can't teach old fools anything, after all it is his money. I thing he does not give a damn about the Cowboy fans it is all about Jerry. I hopel next year Cowboy fans refuse to go to Cowboy games until Jerry quit being a fool and realize that he is the major issue as to what is wrong with the Cowboys.
Uncle Willie

San Francisco, CA

#2 Feb 12, 2014
Tony HOMO sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be a help f... Mar '15 Jack 1
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... Mar '15 TALLYHO 8541 3
News After release from Detroit Lions, what's next f... Feb '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
News Joe Lombardi: "Added layers of complexity" in c... Feb '15 citizenX 1
News NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban (Sep '14) Feb '15 papa 4
News No limits: Penn State celebrates signing day Fr... Feb '15 State Penn 1
More from around the web