Preseason Game 3: Improvements Need t...

Preseason Game 3: Improvements Need to be Seen

There are 6 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Preseason Game 3: Improvements Need to be Seen. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

Now that the first two preseason games are out of the way the real fun is about to begin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Aug 22, 2012
from palmer to our (wr's) mcfadden and our cb's. little things, but this is the game to do it cause the 4th preseason will most likely be a game for most rookies. gotta show it in this game! roster cut down begins monday. and word is we are still looking for a punt returner. i'd start with a good (cb). teams wil soon release some good player to give them a shot at another team. important preseason for us RAIDERS with no wins.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
raiderfaith

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
With the shorter punts, these returners are over valued. our wr's are a bigger concern then they were two weeks ago because of injuries. We need some O help and lb help. But from watching the first couple of cames we need some swagger/confidence.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Aug 22, 2012
raiderfaith wrote:
With the shorter punts, these returners are over valued. our wr's are a bigger concern then they were two weeks ago because of injuries. We need some O help and lb help. But from watching the first couple of cames we need some swagger/confidence.
Its preseason and you already have the stagger/lackofconfidence
Lack of QB

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Palmer is looking washed up...again....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Rosey is a fine pickup....on Castro
Hue Jackson

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2012
...and his five sisters...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers: will they go undefeated at h... Tue Fart news 3
News Photos: 49ers running back Reggie Bush selling ... Jun 29 Flat-us Bush 2
News Did Teddy Bridgewater Overtake Matthew Stafford... Jun 5 Zoo Bear 36
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) May '15 tom wingo 26
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be a help f... Mar '15 Jack 1
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... Mar '15 TALLYHO 8541 3
More from around the web