NFL Week 5 Menu: Predictions, analysis

There are 7 comments on the AZCentral.com story from Oct 5, 2011, titled NFL Week 5 Menu: Predictions, analysis. In it, AZCentral.com reports that:

In the last two weeks alone, he's caught 25 passes for 375 yards and three touchdowns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AZCentral.com.

Raymond

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2011
I am an avid Eagles fan. Not to worry the season is still early and we will get it together. See you in the superbowl!!!!!
Tony Sparanodamus

Miami, FL

#2 Oct 6, 2011
Prediction: Phins lose 17-0 in their week 5 bye
Earlyfarts

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Eagles in the Super Bowl...lol...fart...
Pacman Jones

Spring Hill, FL

#4 Oct 6, 2011
According to my friends in Dallas, Jerry Jones has finally sobered up from the loss to the Detroit Lions.
Also, any of those reports that he's a bed wetter are completely false.
He's looking forward to the bye week and expects the Cowboys to put a big time whipping to the Pat-riots on October 16th.
Octoberfarts

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2011
Great news! Glad the bed wetting reports were false...Hopefully the pillow humping rumor will be put to rest next...
True Patriots Fan

Manchester, NH

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Pacman Jones wrote:
According to my friends in Dallas, Jerry Jones has finally sobered up from the loss to the Detroit Lions.
Also, any of those reports that he's a bed wetter are completely false.
He's looking forward to the bye week and expects the Cowboys to put a big time whipping to the Pat-riots on October 16th.
I have a nice bridge I would like to sell you.
Sellfarts

Katy, TX

#7 Oct 8, 2011
Bridgefarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dolphins' Suh: 'My goal was always to come back... Mar '15 Detroit Crotch City 1
Defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will be a help f... Mar '15 Jack 1
News Airport security mix-up sends NFL player to Uta... Mar '15 TALLYHO 8541 3
News After release from Detroit Lions, what's next f... Feb '15 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 1
News Joe Lombardi: "Added layers of complexity" in c... Feb '15 citizenX 1
News NCAA lifts Penn St. bowl ban (Sep '14) Feb '15 papa 4
News No limits: Penn State celebrates signing day Fr... Feb '15 State Penn 1
More from around the web