Dallas Cowboys: Ernie Sims Looking to Prove Himself, Cowboys Looking to Benefit

Oct 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

The Dallas Cowboys will be without star inside linebacker Sean Lee for the rest of this season.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2012
kevin johnson

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

jason play calling such jerry need two fired him f jones need two be fire y keep him jerry pay those player tw much money. we had a second and 1 and he throw ball hes play calling such cowboye being loseing for 17years i tried of that shit.im not go two another game til jerry make some changes.
Darren Turner

Goose Creek, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

This is the most disappointing team in the history of the nfl! Jerry jones needs to retire as owner & give his position as GM to someone who knows what they are doing as a GM! He's the true reasons for Dallas's down fall, he's the reall reason that every game he has to run his mouth for the Cowboys to loose! He needs to just shut the ---- up & stay away from the field during game time! Homo Romo really needs to be trade or just retire as a Qb! I've been a true fan all my life & this is the not a well prepared team at all each week! I say ban the Dallas Cowboys of this milliniuem & just rebuild a new efficient, more talented, more organized, more well prepared team to the game of this well loved sports, becuz as a fan this team is a disgrace to all who may support them each & every year! They are truly washed up from the owner to the coaching staff & the players! To the dallas cowboys you all SUCK!!
Giant Save

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Maybe Sergio Romo can also throw a football.
Cowboy fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Romo wants Favres INT record...hope he achieves that great accomplishment...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Lions Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Preseason: Detroit Lions vs Jacksonville Ja... Aug 25 Jagsuck 1
Blocking Detroit's Ndamukong Suh will be a chal... Aug 19 JaguarsFan 1
NFL star Reggie Bush gets married in California Jul 29 Cross Dress Triat... 3
Is Matthew Stafford the answer for Lions? Pro F... Jul '14 chief824 1
Why did Brady get a pass on player ranking? Jul '14 Mad Max 8
Denver Broncos Demaryius Thomas and Julius Thom... Jul '14 Night Fury 1
Lions setting up for an aggressive defense May '14 TeTe 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000